Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheGreatReptar

Georgia: Land of Salt Matches

Coming January 2011: Zombie Movie Marathon at my place.

We got timeless classics, we got the good new shit, and we got some stuff you've probably never heard of.

I'll keep you guys posted.

im free friday and i got a home boy thats down to play too....let me know if any one wanna meet up for some guilty gear...also im down to play that BB too...watched a few vids and i think i can pull off the combos hahahahahaha

p.s ill play cvs2,sf3s,hnk and ssf4

BBCS DLC is now on sale for those apprehensive about d/ling all of it before, maybe now i'll get those color packs

BBCS DLC is now on sale for those apprehensive about d/ling all of it before, maybe now i'll get those color packs

I believe that.

Yup.

This is me.

Believing that.

Also, I swear to god I'm just not sleeping at all today.

Fuck sleep.

I'm staying awake.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFff

I'm going to download the colors and unlimited character DLC unlock things tomorrow for my PS3. Now both my consoles will have everything =P

Which makes me sad to think I've spent all that money...

anyone interested in going to that mid Tennessee tournament on the 22nd? I should be available but it's a 4 hour drive with like 200 miles of straight road, so I ain't going alone.

I will go if I get some extra cash and get to play some ssf4ae. I dunno about what bbcs would be like there or the type of people that would show up, but like the idea of being able to go back to an arcade.

I woke up at 8:00AM today.

I'm doing some R&D right now, but later today I am GOING TO PLAY GAMES holy shit.

I don't care if no one comes over I'm gonna play some goddamn fighters.

I'll play arcade mode and netplay if I have to.

If you guys want to come over and play with me, that'd be amazing.

GATHERING AT MY HOUSE.

WILL NOT BE CANCELED.

I WILL BE AWAKE.

I will go if I get some extra cash and get to play some ssf4ae. I dunno about what bbcs would be like there or the type of people that would show up, but like the idea of being able to go back to an arcade.

If it's at the place with AE, I'll go for that alone.

If it's at the place with AE, I'll go for that alone.

according to the venue's website they have AE, dunno if we'll get a chance to play it tho. I'd imagine we could.

Also Tim I'd be down for gaming at your place, however like you today i also woke up at 8 am and don't know how long i can stay awake.

looks like a lot of fun but I'd be more inclined to order standby tickets for an airplane rather than drive.

there were some really fun matches at tim's house, glad I got to shake the dust off my makoto & noel.

You guys should go to the TN tournament. Yes they have AE, and the Blazblue Comp up there can be pretty stiff. That arcade had BB:CT before any arcade in the US (Well 1 day before the texas arcade but who gives a fuck?)

I have successfully obtained a 12 inch CRT tv. I'm already having to relearn some of his FRCs that I timed with visual cues. Mostly his Vapor Thrust one. The charged fireball one is stupid easy when you have visual cues though. I could hardly get that one at all on my other tv.

If someone brings a whole setup for 3rd strike friday we can play it. I'm wanting us to have more dedicated setups so some of our games aren't left out each week.