Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheGreatReptar

Georgia: Land of Salt Matches

Hi. First semester at tech here.

How often do you guys play GG at casuals? I've only been playing since it came out on PSN, but the netcode is unusable for me. I never really practiced in BB at all (think I'll get back into it when CP comes out, looks like fun).

Here's this:

Name: Joshua/ hurtfulthings

Travel ability: MARTA

Games/mains: GGAC - Jam, SSF4 - Fei, Sagat , VF5FS (anyone?) - Lion

PSN/XBL: hurtfulthings on PSN

Skill: hahaohwow.jpg

Name: Kris

Travel Ability: No car, but I can get a ride (maybe)

Games: Blazblue (Bang) Persona 4 (brosuke)

PSN: AmericanKris

Skill: Run and die

So, I finally got around to making an account on Dustloop. Yeah I'm that Glass Sword the same one from BnB. Do you guys use this for anything? Honestly this site always appears dead.

If you ever have sort of mystical get together I would like to come I am finally making an effort to learn how to play air dashes properly. It is a breath of fresh air for me.

Anyone here plans to play bbcp on Fridays at tech? I'm usually playing melty but it looks like it's time to learn a new anime fighting game :3

Had fun last night at GA Tech! Wish I could've stayed longer and gotten more matches but I had to get back and sleep so I could get on my flight back to Ohio today. Hope to see you guys at Final Round!

;1546202']Anyone here plans to play bbcp on Fridays at tech? I'm usually playing melty but it looks like it's time to learn a new anime fighting game :3

A number of us are importing. Many Blazblues will be played next Friday.

Also, we mostly just use our Georgia ArcSys Community group now Svx. I'll friend you on the Facebooks and add you to it.

Wow this thread has been dead. Anyway, does anyone play anything in Fayetteville or in Clayton County? Just trying to do some networking before Xrd comes out

Wow this thread has been dead. Anyway, does anyone play anything in Fayetteville or in Clayton County? Just trying to do some networking before Xrd comes out

I live in peachtree city. not exactly fayetteville but pretty close.

Wow I'm new here... I hope this community is still alive otherwise I wont bother filling out that introduction outline. But I'm sad most people here only play 2D games, I expected more versatility.

Hello everyone.  Unfortunately, just finding out of this forums.  I am the owner of Gamers Xperience, aka GX, in Lithonia.

We are a Gaming Arcade packed with all consoles.  We have been open for over 6 years now.  Stopping in to tell everyone

we host weekly casuals and numberous tournaments every month.  This month we have the following events coming up...

Wed, Dec. 10th:  Smash Wii U

Fri, Dec. 12th:  Tekken Tag 2 & UMvC3

Wed, Dec. 17th:  DOA5U & UMvC3
Fri, Dec. 19th:  Smash Wii U

We hope to add Guilty Gear, Blaz, and possibly P4 to the rotation.  Would you guys be interested...

What's up another Georgia player here. Very little local competition around save for a couple friends and relatives. Would be awesome to find a local scene or some people to play with. My main games are Blazblue, Guilty Gear, and DOA5U. I'm about an hour or so away from Atlanta btw.

Holy shit, someone actually posted up in this thread. Yeah we still run games at Georgia Tech on Fridays. School is starting back up soon so we should be holding more sessions there hopefully.

Facebook pretty much killed this thread. You can join the FB group here.

You can PM Eshi and he should be able to let you in the group.

Name: Toashinrock aka Dewayne/Roderick

Travel ability: No car, but I share it with my girlfriend.  And she's always down with coming to play games as of lately.  Showing a real interest...In other words of course I'm willing to travel!!!

Games/mains: BBCS-Jin, Hakumen. USFIV-Oni, Ken. GGXXAC+R- Ky, Millia, Baiken. KOFXIII- Mature, King, Kyo

PSN/XBL: toashinrock on PSN, TOA Shinrock on XBL.  I'm on often and where I'm at the connection horrible. 

Skill: Very Free