Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Milln

Middle Tennessee Needs BlazBlue! Tournament - January 22nd

TOURNAMENT IS OVAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Top8

1st: Midnight(Litchi/Mu)

2nd: Kyle(Carl)

3rd: Naifunka(Bang)

4th: Matthias(Tager)

5th: Zeno(Hakumen)

5th: Astaroth(Tager)

7th: Milln(Ragna)

7th: JackieChandler(Ragna)

Now with a youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/MTNGNetwork for all videos of the happenings and goings on.

MTNBB2.png

============================================================

Time for the second one! THE SEQUEL. Therefore:

WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE THAT PLAY BLAZBLUE IN MIDDLE TENNESSEE? AT COLLEGE? I call bs. I know that crap let out like a month ago.

You're coming to the Game Galaxy Arcade in Antioch, Tennessee to beat the tobacco juice out of each other in some BureiBuru! Tell all your friends! I don't wanna hear any distance excuses.

Whendafuk?

Just like last time; Signups start at 11:30(approximately). If you're bringing equipment, I need you here earlier. Tournament should start at Noon(approximately). We will stay on schedule as much as possible. I need every participant at the scene directly at 11:30. Please be prompt, guys. Venue opens up at either 9 or 10. Closes at either 9 or 10. Hickory Hollow's Extended Mall hours aren't routine.

Wheredafuk?

Game Galaxy (inside the mall)

5252 Hickory Hollow Parkway,

Antioch, Tennessee 37013

Rules n' Shiz

Hosting on Xbox360, setups are encouraged. We want as many as possible. If you're coming, please bring a 360(we'll put your name on it in case we have some unsavory types) with a game, tv and component cable or better. Do NOT come in here with composite(That's the yellow stuff)cables on a flatscreen tv. Please confirm with me if you can bring one.

If you have a wireless controller it has to have a sync cable attached throughout the whole set and must be turned off after the set is finished.

- You may not pause during a match unless your hair is on fire.

- First to 2 wins, Best 2 out of 3 rebels

- First to 3 wins, Best 2 out of 3 rebels for finals games (losers, winners, grand)

- Double elimination so don't get emo if you lose once.

- Time limit will be at 99.

- Makoto and Valkenhayn are allowed.

- No Unlimited Characters

- No Beginner Mode

Food:

Out and to the right is whatever food you can handle. We'll probably take a break after Winner's or Loser's Semifinals for some grub. That being said, please try to remember not to bring food or drink inside the arcade. Group vote for IHOP or Steak N' Shake afterward.

Money things

Entry fee is 5 bucks, Venue fee is an additional 10 Bucks.

Money Matches can be scheduled in or out of tournament. Let me know and we'll hype that shiz.

We will migrate to a much bigger room i'll call "The Staging Room" with more space and we can have all the setups we want that we don't have to take down. See below for a visual aid.

Depending on how many people get signed up, we'll divvy the winnings differently. Looking like Winner- 50%, 2nd- 35%, 3rd- 15%.

Figure A was our previous situation with a limit of three setups. Two needed to be taken down after the tournament, which doesn't conduce well for friendlies or screwing around with team stuff.

Figure B, as you can see, is a much larger space with more room to GET HYPE in and allowing many more setups for friendlies, draft teams, and other junk.

Obviously, The Staging Room is superior.

possibility.png

Tell people about it and they will. Awareness and Word of Mouth is usually the best marketing.

Um, I think a Litchi player named midnight is going to win again. Any thoughts? Yo mr. pickle. its been ages. If bbcsII is by any chance released before the tournament, I imagine we'll be playing that? In that case, I think a Rachel player named midnight is going to win again.

I think a certain Cool Blue Ragna might have to throw a couple thousand sharks at you, Midnight. Depends on if he's had his Pyramid Cafe Rice beforehand. Sup Pickle!

Oh snap that midnight guy, indeed it has been ages. Lookin forward to some blazbue action with you guys, hopefully I'll be able to play more than one character. Oh and what up milln.

I took the liberty of producing a diagram to better explain the benefits of The Staging Room versus our current allowance of space. One would be able to make a more informed decision with this.

I feel that this diagram is very efficient.

I made a severely bad impression of how many Astrals I get in the last tournament. I'll make sure to work on that for this one. :3

And I'd be more than willing to pay for the bigger venue. It's SO worth it to have that much more room with friendlies going on at the same time.

I'll be there, probably lose hardcore first rounds since I havent been playing CS AT ALL lately. Just SSF4. Will still be fun though. And I'd be willing for higher fee/more space.

Sweet, finally the next tournament. I've been waiting for this.Getting ready to unload a few rounds on the competition this time. Also, i vote for higher fee. Bringing a friend of mine this time so do get ready for that Haku sword of justice.

perhaps this time I will go dressed up as a prison inmate... hmm... then again it's not halloween this time

psh, bro you can't throw tech in BB everyone knows it's impossible without hacks

Oh snap that midnight guy, indeed it has been ages. Lookin forward to some blazbue action with you guys, hopefully I'll be able to play more than one character. Oh and what up milln.

You realize, you can't footstool in this game. :3

You realize, you can't footstool in this game. :3

Arakune and Carl can. *thumbs up*

Dude if we can get everyone on board and realize how amazing the larger venue is, it'll not only open up more setup options but give ME more options as a TO to make this a crapton better experience.