Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Milln

Middle Tennessee Needs BlazBlue! Tournament - January 22nd

what's an ass sword? specifically a fuggin' giant one?

Also, read this kiddos:

grimstar - im running kit. if streetfighter doesnt run long i am definitely openin to runnin a bb:cs tourney. we might need a couple extra setups unless we use xboxs for it. i have a couple of ps2 to xbox360 converters available for use.

From the KiT topic on SRK.

http://shoryuken.com/f7/k-i-t-2-5-2011-knoxville-tn-257545/

Tad I told him I'd just send you his way. You guys probably know each other so I figured you could get it setup easier than I could. He said "if SF4 doesn't run long" which makes me wonder if there's limited space, or if we all brought in our own setups if we could do it without having to wait on them.

Also if you guys post on that topic, do me a favor and don't be like "OMFG ADD BB U FAG!!" cause I don't want to be the guy that opened the gates for that shit to come in >_>

Regardless, BB @ KiT is possible! MAKE IT HYPEN! (I mean happen)

Only a few more days. Hopefully this snow we're expecting to have does not hinder me from attending this. Praying on that 40%.

Whenever you need me just look to the stars.

Ill address that when I get home, grimstar.

I may have just gotten us a discount on food. More when I get home.

/phone post

Alright! About BlazBlue at KiT:

If it happens, it'll be someone else running it. I have no reason to go to Kumite since I have mild and no interest for Street Fighter and Tekken respectively. If there's only a "maybe" that space will open up to run BB, then I don't want to bank a 3 hour + time change drive to Knoxville on a maybe. I'll also be particularly busy in February around that time with MvC3, people I need to see, and something that I always forget what it is when I go to talk about it. It's like a fleeting thought.

Pyramid Cafe is boss. I remembered a lot of us congregated around there last month and I stopped by to say hi and let them know. They asked if I wanted a discount. Do I? F yeah I do! Thanks! The lovely Pyramid Cafe lady said she'd call her manager and see what she could do since i'm basically gauranteeing business. So! Possible discount for you guys from that place only. Possible. Not confirmed. I will only know on Saturday and if we do, i'll make an announcement.

As you can guess, I stopped up at Game Galaxy tonight to say hi and gather information. We'll have 3 or 4 tables (two are short, two are long) for setups. We'll also have a middle counter that can hold between two and four depending on television size. The rest is floor space. If you can bring a table somehow, I implore you to. We'll have gobs of chairs.

I got an extra table that will hold 2 setups, so you can count on that. Awesome work on food discounts and BB at KiT, if I need to put in the work I will.

I would like to take the time to reiterate that I want you all to bring as many setups as possible. If you are -able- to bring one or more, please do. I'll give you a piece of candy or something.

"What exactly do you mean by a 'setup', Milln?"

Well, Mr. Quotes, a 'setup' qualifies as a 360, a BlazBlue:Continuum Shift game disc with version .02, and a television with appropriate a/v and power cables.

Alright! About BlazBlue at KiT:

If it happens, it'll be someone else running it. I have no reason to go to Kumite since I have mild and no interest for Street Fighter and Tekken respectively. If there's only a "maybe" that space will open up to run BB, then I don't want to bank a 3 hour + time change drive to Knoxville on a maybe. I'll also be particularly busy in February around that time with MvC3, people I need to see, and something that I always forget what it is when I go to talk about it. It's like a fleeting thought.

I see. Well I'm definitely going because last time it was awesome. Will be especially fun if I enter both BB and SF!

PYRAMID CAFE SOUNDS SO GOOD RIGHT NOOOWWW

I see. Well I'm definitely going because last time it was awesome. Will be especially fun if I enter both BB and SF!

PYRAMID CAFE SOUNDS SO GOOD RIGHT NOOOWWW

I have tried so hard, but I cannot remember seeing u there lol. did we play?

I was the guy dressed up as a priest ffs

unless you meant KiT... in which case no I didn't play you, I played a scubby ragna back then

yeah you meant KiT... sorry Im really tired and haveent slept in over 24 hours now hooray for Minecraft (minecrack)

Dear Midnight,

Maybe you can beat me with more than one of your characters this time around. Last time, Rachel was raped, Litchi was licked, and Taokaka was trampled.

Sincerely,

Astaroth

Someone needs to start some shit talk.

I do 4K damage off a gold burst. What do you do?

Matthais, Glad you are gonna be able to make it. Fuck morning shift.

Dear Astaroth,

Yes, in our friendlies, Litchi and her precious subordinates struggled, though, from the mire of despair, Lambda rescued the queen by rendering the red devil impotent. Lambda has shared her knowledge with Litchi and friends, hence Litchi and friends don't remember who the red devil is anymore.

and I'll beat everyone else again, too. I think :psyduck: yeah.

herp derp derpitty derp herp derpington HURR DURR!!!111one11!1!! DEEEEEERRRP!

You don't say Midnight?

You don't say Midnight?

yeah

Dude he TOLD you. Fuggin' told. DAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM I think he might've even had a racial slur in there, but edited it out at the last second!

This is very unfortunate but I can't come this saturday. My car needs to be repaired and I have to help move stuff from my old house. Damn, and this tourny is going to be big. Well, I hope Feb. tourny will be even more hype. Probably will be since I'll be there.

I guess Kyle, Midnight, Astaroth, and Jackie Chan. You guys can wipe a huge sweat drop off your forehead cause I just made top 4 much easier for you guys now.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!111!1!!1111