Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Milln

Middle Tennessee Needs BlazBlue! Tournament - January 22nd

I just realized how funny it's going to be having the announcer changing throughout all of the tourney vids... SEDUCTIVE JIN FTW

It's okay Milln, the stars still love ya. At least I think they do.........TO BE CONTINUED.....MAYBE

not this star, I hate everyone and everything, ESPECIALLY GD DMN WEEABOO FGTS

Edit: LSS and Grimstar for TEAM SUPERSTAR next doubles tourney!

SUPERSTAR!!!!!!!

Jackie, you're slow. I just put up the Steak N' Shake video I took. I should've nabbed more videos, but I didn't. My fault, guys.

HA! That's an awesome team name. Chandler and I will form team ASTRAL-ROTH!

DO WANT. You better start practicing those 1080s. :D

Jackie, you're slow. I just put up the Steak N' Shake video I took. I should've nabbed more videos, but I didn't. My fault, guys.

Yeah, sorry for taking so long with these videos, guys. The software I'm using is really complicated and my computer is kind of shitty, so it's taking forever to process these videos. And since I want to put these uploads up in order of brackets, I don't want to upload any before I get a hold of Dormac's recordings. :/ Plus, classes and whatnot. I'll try to have all the videos up by early next week.

Chandler next tourney I'm gonna astral your face off, REAL TALK

And who said I'd be using Hazama? :eng101:

Dude... we gotta try clashing Hazama's j.C

Ha, you guys were at the awkward table. The cool table had me, Tad, and Kyle. The waitress didn't know what to say at our sheer awesomeness.

Ha, you guys were at the awkward table. The cool table had me, Tad, and Kyle. The waitress didn't know what to say at our sheer awesomeness.

:psyduck: