Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

[CSE] Video Discussion Mk.II

Now that we've all agreed that Makoto was a really strong character in CS1 and is not broken in CS2 but really good, back to video discussion.

Noel combo vid was pretty hot. 5K from a reversal button meterless is pretty awesome. New combos involving J4D are pretty sexy. Can't wait to stunt on niggas using CS2 noel.

Now that we've all agreed that Makoto was a really strong character in CS1 and is not broken in CS2 but really good, back to video discussion.

Noel combo vid was pretty hot. 5K from a reversal button meterless is pretty awesome. New combos involving J4D are pretty sexy. Can't wait to stunt on niggas using CS2 noel.

I agree. The thing with the video that caught my attention was the one combo on Jin where she was doing 6A > 6C after a haida. It looked really weird hitting that off of 22B that hit him from a decent height.

Eventhough I don't use Noel, or even have a interest in using her, Optic Barrel being used in combo's looks pretty nice.

That Rachel vs Jin match in the latest Kouhatsu video was fucking close, good stuff from both players. It's good to see that Rachel can hold her own now.

Kohatsu part 3: Rachel and her completely invisible mixup during tempest dahlia. How the hell did that Jin block everything? One of the most amazing blocking I've seen in that match.

I finally got around to watching the second half of that Makoto vs Valkenhayn set, and there were some pretty hype Valkenhayn combos in the last few matches.

When that Valk got the clean 2C... *-* Delicious note taking occured. Seems like Tsujikawa isn't the type to have his groove thrown off. Very rarely did I see him burst late game once he started getting bodied.

Not a Rachel main, I didn't find that to be the surprising part. Though watching the damage potential and how she tweaked her combos to ensure red beat was impressive. Also, Ragna j.C counter on Jin last round of Kohatsu, another nice display of finally getting a feel for the new proration and damage potential reaching. Now if they could just figure out how to get that B.E after rapid Hell Fang :c

Rachel is looking good right now.

That jin was impressive.

Carl is looking scary still, even when they removed his J.B FC and nerfed his damage, he is still killing people with those resets.

New 3[D] is gonna doom us all.

Did anyone notice that Rachel COMBOED AIR BBL holy crap
yeah, I had a double take there. I'm surprised people aren't talking a lot more about Rachel's potential - jA high + 5B 2B gatling for super fast mix-up, old 6A back, gross damage back, and the same great corner pressure coupled with the IB nerf.

Rachel is looking good right now.

That jin was impressive.

Carl is looking scary still, even when they removed his J.B FC and nerfed his damage, he is still killing people with those resets.

New 3[D] is gonna doom us all.

The more I see that, the more I die inside. He's removing the option to tech on our terms. That aside, I never really saw j.B FC used all that often. Soooo situational to pick it up properly. I generally cheered the carl player on if he actually knocked me into Nirvana with it. "C'mon man, the stars aligned... DO IT DO IT!"

When he had Litchi in the corner, I was pretty sure he was gonna gear super to let Nirvana catch a break. Anyone else surprised he just kept at it with 6[D] ?

That Ragna was really impressive, that combo off of J.C was amazing.

@MooMoo, for a lot carl fatal J.B see Tokido VS Zong in winners at SCR :kitty:

That Ragna was really impressive, that combo off of J.C was amazing.

@MooMoo, for a lot carl fatal J.B see Tokido VS Zong in winners at SCR :kitty:

Jourdal >u> I was AT SCR bromancin it up with all the US poster boys. Heartbroken after watchin that match :c He was so close!

The latest Tachikawa vids (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbcapumOwDs)... Goddamn. That FRKZ-happy Bang was awesome. Makoto's 2A beating everything from tech rolls to FRKZ was not awesome.

The Tagers were amazing too. 6A BEATS HOUTENJIN, MY MIND IS BLOWN. Great play from Akira too, except for that awful Gold Burst in the last round against Makoto.

Hurray for timeout combos \o/ Combo wise I didn't see any revelations from Akira. Interesting variation on the FC.. I sincerely hope the difference in moves hit stuns hasn't made that the best 2C FC option for Tager. Not that it was bad damage, but I'm hoping there is potential for more from it seeing as a fatal from other chars can net them 4-5k with ease.