Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

[CSE] Video Discussion Mk.II

Didn't see that Moi, but yea.. ~__~; If only you could at least pick-up off it. 5B is part of most pressure or some sort of gimmick.. but 3C?

I like KC's JB>JA tick throw

also KC's rage burst against tager was pretty lol, 6A>2C>3C>RCxN, that entire match was pretty funny. 5A mind games man.

After watching those Bang matches it looks likes Bang's gameplan might be a bit more focused on getting FRKZ going now.

After watching those Bang matches it looks likes Bang's gameplan might be a bit more focused on getting FRKZ going now.

Hmmm midscreen 2k average (either 1500 or 2500 basically) with no oki or 4-5k midscreen with oki.....

I'll take FRKZ for 200 Trebek.

He's always been that way. It just so happens that a lot of people were DERP TOO MUCH TROUBLE TO LEARN I JUST MASH ON 5A INSTEAD.

He misses, but nice try.

I'll still take it. They've wasted 50% meter and probably get counterhit.

Hmmm midscreen 2k average (either 1500 or 2500 basically) with no oki or 4-5k midscreen with oki.....

I'll take FRKZ for 200 Trebek.

I'm sorry but the answer has to be in the form of a question.

He's always been that way. It just so happens that a lot of people were DERP TOO MUCH TROUBLE TO LEARN I JUST MASH ON 5A INSTEAD.

Satoshi was probably the best Bang and he didn't use FRKZ afaik, that Bang Kenneth from UFO didn't use it either, wasn't really necessary in CS1.

In CS1 it was based on matchup. Characters with strong DP's (Ragna), or low risk high reward zoning (Litchi), or strong frame trap mix up (Tao, Jin), it didn't really help for; high risk, high reward. But characters with big hitboxes and bad reversals (Tager, Rachel) or characters that don't have defensive options for awkward stagger (Hakumen), etc, it was great for.

In CS1 it was based on matchup. Characters with strong DP's (Ragna), or low risk high reward zoning (Litchi), or strong frame trap mix up (Tao, Jin), it didn't really help for; high risk, high reward. But characters with big hitboxes and bad reversals (Tager, Rachel) or characters that don't have defensive options for awkward stagger (Hakumen), etc, it was great for.

Yea.. FRKZ makin Bang's bad matchup's no better and good matchups 8-2. :vbang:

He misses, but nice try.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jourdal#p/u/1/AJFk7HVwPBU#t=4m28s

We mustn't be watchin' the same vid. 6A's his way through Houtenjin, gets a combo off it.

EDIT: Re Bang, I don't think his game will suddenly revolve around getting FRKZ, I think it just revolves around actually /using his tools/ now (also see: Litchi). Bumpers seem more important to him now than anything else (especially since even FRKZ-happy Master often used bumpers to help get seals in the first place), and in previous vids there's been some really good use of poison nails against characters with medium to low offense ability.

Well shit, it did too... That doesn't look like a stretch for Houtenjin's range though. Maybe they ended up making Tager's hitbox smaller after all? I think someone claimed they'd done that in one of the loctests.

I think it just revolves around actually /using his tools/ now (also see: Litchi).

I'm sorry, what? This addition makes no sense, unless you're stuck getting bodied by low-level Litchis.

LOL @ Shinkada thinking Litchi didn't use all there tricks.

You do know that all her tricks give her 4-5k into corner oki in CS1 right?

As for Bang he was designed to get FRKZ easier but he himself became better than he should have been.

They did shrink his hitbox but I assume its his vertical hitbox that was shrunk not his horizontal hitbox but it is possible they tweaked his hitbox on his pokes.

To what extent? no clue.