Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

[CSE] Video Discussion Mk.II

He was all over Roppou Bang competion what are you on about :V (and delete your post from the posting thread)

How do I delete?

Im watching all the vids on your youtube channel and no arakunes so far ;(

How do I delete?

Im watching all the vids on your youtube channel and no arakunes so far ;(

When you try to edit there is a delete option. And...I'm not the only one who uploads videos :V, the tourney im speaking of was uploaded by pktazn, not me.

That's me btw. Click sig to get to a wonderful land of Tsubaki and boobs. Granted you may not be too happy with what happens to the Arakunes but they're there lol.

Lawls ill still watch thw vids.

No souji, fumo, hima arakuness in cs2?!

K I didn't know there was other ppl who uploaded vids. God bless them for not all have. Nico acounts ;(

Even if he plays on point, it's not as intimidating to go up against Valk as it was in CS. He only goes so far of a random hit on quick reactions + commitment. His dash mixup is only as powerful as you let it be. Respect it and get blown up :V

I saw that too.

It might have been reduced since Tager actually backdashed it without delay.

l agree, valk looks far less threatening now... now that he dosent get a minimum 5k from each poke ppl have more chances to blow him up.

l dunno. hopefully he dosent turn into the worst char... he's already horrible against zoners...

Bah... Finally saw all the vids people are talking about. I know it's been said before, but Gagaga's Jin was brutal. Also, just to confirm, the winning team at that NSB consisted of Chou (Litchi), Tsujikawa (Makoto), and Nasubi (Platinum) right? I want to main Plat so Nasubi's my hero now lol

l agree, valk looks far less threatening now... now that he dosent get a minimum 5k from each poke ppl have more chances to blow him up.

l dunno. hopefully he dosent turn into the worst char... he's already horrible against zoners...

He never got a minimum of 5K from pokes without meter but whatever no one gives a fuck about CS now lololol

I enjoyed Valk vs Jin even if they weren't super amazing

He never got a minimum of 5K from pokes without meter but whatever no one gives a fuck about CS now lololol

I enjoyed Valk vs Jin even if they weren't super amazing

thats not true, he totally can get 5k off 5C CH, and he builds meter for to cap off the combo with super

5C is one of his slower pokes that people were less likely to fall for not on punish or set up. Saying its off every random poke is highly misleading as that implies the easier to land moves give it too, when they usually yield about 3.3 - 5k, and not all do yield the meter needed for super. Theirs no denying hes broken, but getting 5K off anything he does is really exaggerated.

I was exaggerating for emphasis but I wasn't very far off, valk's damage was pretty stupid and as said he did get pretty much 4.5k minimum from anything bar 2a and 5a, unless he wasn't being played right lol.

jesus I've never seen so many perfects in a video set.

also godammit I can't keep up with all these videos.

jesus I've never seen so many perfects in a video set.

also godammit I can't keep up with all these videos.

I thought I was the only one who felt that way lol..

Lol, that's why i don't watch most of the shit I upload until weeks (or months later) too much to keep up with.

And lol@Buppa....i didn't think so many matches could fit in a video under 15 minutes.