Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

[CSE] Video Discussion Mk.II

http://img233.imageshack.us/i/fuckthemessage.jpg/

So what the hell is this crap anyway?

The only thing that makes uploading annoying, a random eror message that pops up often. Usually when a video is like..brand new at times. If you refresh it might come off and you can watch...or it may not come of for days (in one case over week...i never got to put up that ranbat). The most annoying part is you can't download the video (most of the time) when this message pops up.

Wuh? it's always been a problem if you haven't been experiencing it then consider yourself lucky its been happening for the longest. No idea what it says i but i take it to mean fuck you, you can't watch this.

I get that message a lot, that's why I just wait for either pktazn or Jourdal (thanks you two) to upload the videos to YT nowadays.

Part of the reason i upload is because its easier for me myself to watch them that way tbh lol.

@Second stunedge combo, gold bursts are funny

Well i used to watch some stuff when i made my account a year ago, but i've only ever gotten that message around a few months ago (when Ougon was released). I didn't watch much videos on there, but i'd still think it enough to at least see it once. Seems to be more frequent as time goes on too.

Anyway, i'm going off on a bit of a tangent; i'll stop ranting (for now) lol. At first i thought Platinum sucked, but watching more videos it seems she just fits in with how everyone else plays. makes you wonder what kind of character she would play like in CS1 lol.

Why did it show up all of a sudden (well a few months ago but whatever), when this problem wasn't there before? What does it say?

Wuh? it's always been a problem if you haven't been experiencing it then consider yourself lucky its been happening for the longest. No idea what it says i but i take it to mean fuck you, you can't watch this.

I've heard that it means "Isn't too late for you to be watching this? go to sleep.", since you know, japanese ethics and what not, but I have no reliable source so yeah :v:.

I quit watching matches with makoto in them... It's just as (if not more) boring as watching CS1 litch

hater1.jpg

I found Litchi boring at first, one day i sat down and learned all her normals and specials and when you actually understand whats going on you find she's not boring at all. Same with the squirrel.

@Mumm-ra i've gotten it all times of the day from either timezone so if that's actually it then lol.

Wow some of these Makoto players make me sad. Why do stuff>rush>RC>can't finish the combo when you can do stuff>PF with it's improved hitbox>finish your combo>do more damage>get more meter back?

l like litchi now. cs1 litchi was good for her melty blood pressure but no one wants to sit a whole minute wondering "ok l have half life, if she kills me now with this combo then all my mashing tech will have been for naught." u.g.h.

now she still has that mb game without the dumb damage and easy corner carry that came with it.

regarding makoto, while its always good to see a character flourish...

l agree, watching her win over and over with the same combo is pretty if not quite boring. at this point does makoto EVER lose? :v:

I upload a fuck ton of these but never seemed to notice this alleged Makoto domination :v:

I wasn't being sarcastic i genuinely never noticed lol.

And these combo videos are out packs..good stuff though. Between kensous bang who seems to play on speed and zeths video i have to hit the lab with bang...jin is too easy and amazing =(.

speaking of which is their a jap made bbcs2 bang combo vid smewhere? i see a lot of rags jins xD

edit: nvrmind found one on zeth's xD

Tager combo movie was entertaining.

Akira did me proud...even though he played a bit sloppy against Haku-men.

Tager combo movie was entertaining.

Akira did me proud...even though he played a bit sloppy against Haku-men.

Yeah I was surprised... when I saw it was Akira I was like "oh awesome" and went right to watch it since he does well against Hakumens... but then he got owned. :P I like what I see from that Haku though.

Very nice Hakumen (Chin) in the Tachikawa series. He makes CS2 Haku look much better than he really is.

Chin is amazing...there's one named Sodomu that is really good too.

overheat, wow your lamda is pretty gdlk. we should play when cs2 comes out

Trying to IB too much made me get hit by 3C :( I thought he was really good at blocking overheads, until I started trying more lows. I'm stuck in a grey area where I sometimes do CS combo's, and sometimes do modified CS2 combo's, so I kept on dropping stuff I'm not used to doing anymore.

We'd need a host or something. I can actually play SwordOfToan with a pretty decent connection for some reason, though.