Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

[CSE] Video Discussion Mk.II

I almost cried...valk stuff was...nice i guess. But dat fucking ragna <3

I have no reason to play this game anymore. ._. The Ragna part of that vid destroyed any dream of mine to make a CS2 video.

safe to say msy completely dropped rachel. and my heart </3 T_T

I don't think I've ever actually seen MSY actually play in a match....

msy was the rachel l idolized back when matsu was just 'eh' to me ._.

im so sad because his fundamentals is what makes him my favorite rachel of all time. l thought ragna was only temporary...

but who knows, she has changed alot, and its going to take awhile for anyone to get super gdlk with her (matsu doing a great job right now). maybe he's biding his time...

I almost cried...valk stuff was...nice i guess. But dat fucking ragna <3

I can't see any Brokenhayn thing as Nice...

But that Ragna... OMG *-*

Valk lost a lot of shit and gained 6C cornerbound and Nacht Rozen giving corner carry options if I remember correctly.

236A doesn't even give frame advantage anymore

236A doesn't even give frame advantage anymore

On the other hand, I.B got nerfed, so it's a fair trade.

Valk's pressure game when he's in human form got rocked pretty hard.

236C not an overhead, 236A not + on block, 2C head invinc lose, hit stun change to j.214B and many more really make his human form feel gimp.

His mix-up in wolf form is still pretty godly but because of the transition from human -> wolf is slow as hell now it's mostly just better to stay in one of the other during block strings.

The whole "can't block" while in wolf form really puts a damper on things though... it'd be nice if they let you barrier guard like bang can in FRKZ but I doubt that'll ever happen.

On the other hand, I.B got nerfed, so it's a fair trade.

In CS1, it was +2 on normal block and -3 on IB. In CS2 it is -2 on normal block, and -5 on IB, I believe. So you can see why Valk players don't think it is a fair trade.

In CS1, it was +2 on normal block and -3 on IB. In CS2 it is -2 on normal block, and -5 on IB, I believe. So you can see why Valk players don't think it is a fair trade.

Ooh, I see, it's punishable now on I.B. I thought it was 0 on block.

Do people still think Valk is broken in CS2

Nah i don't think he is, i call him brokenhayn as a term of endearment...not malice like CS1 lol.

Valk's pressure game when he's in human form got rocked pretty hard.

236C not an overhead, 236A not + on block, 2C head invinc lose, hit stun change to j.214B and many more really make his human form feel gimp.

His mix-up in wolf form is still pretty godly but because of the transition from human -> wolf is slow as hell now it's mostly just better to stay in one of the other during block strings.

The whole "can't block" while in wolf form really puts a damper on things though... it'd be nice if they let you barrier guard like bang can in FRKZ but I doubt that'll ever happen.

he isn't even in CH state while he is moving around or doing his dash.

while at first it doesn't seem like that big of a deal, the risk vs reward is pretty bad for even messing with him in that form.

in CS1 that is...

he isn't even in CH state while he is moving around or doing his dash.

while at first it doesn't seem like that big of a deal, the risk vs reward is pretty bad for even messing with him in that form.

in CS1 that is...

I don't think it's really a matter of risk vs award when you're fighting a Valk in wolf form.

No human being can guard a full valk wolf mix-up on reaction so you have really no choice but to either play that guessing game and hope you're right or just hit spam hit him out of whatever he's doing and the latter works a little too well IMO.

While I completely agree with the balance of decreasing his overall damage output I feel like they nerfed his human form a little too much making you rely on your wolf form way too much.

I'll still sub him in CS II as I did before but I'm not gonna like being forced to hang around in wolf form majority of the time because I'm a big fan of that whole "block" concept.

Do people still think Valk is broken in CS2

Only people that use emoticons it seems xD

MSY combo movie was nice, does throwing CS' first hit mid-combo help to deal more damage? Because it should. Bonus proration, even.

i'm talking about when he is dashing around like an idiot.

its not really punishable, and the ability to not block is justified pretty well with his gdlike movement.

So i see all of these videos with PSP CS2 in them. Is PSP CS2 legit?

Been out in Japan so ya it's legit.

Was just wondering if it is actually similar to the arcade version. The timing doesn't have to be exactly correct, but if the feel of the combos are the same, then i'll use it to practice some CS2 stuff.

Was just wondering if it is actually similar to the arcade version. The timing doesn't have to be exactly correct, but if the feel of the combos are the same, then i'll use it to practice some CS2 stuff.

You trying to get me punished by Circ (゚д゚). Yea it's the same as arcade build. Some have said it isn't 100% the same on framerate but yea you can practice for CS2 console on it. Next time bring the questions to http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?10772-BBCS2-Discussion-Questions