Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

[CSE] Video Discussion Mk.II

Can anyone tell me some people to look out for, I really want to know good Rachel, Carl, Bang and Trinity players.

I know of Dora, Minami, and chariot. Noob question I know but I want to study some of the good players, any reccomendations?

I think i said this somewhere else but, everyone hates everyone in this game.

It's always the same pattern, character is under the radar or only "slightly" hated, then someone who takes the character to, or close to their potential comes along for a couple video's and suddenly salt everywhere.

People were bitching about makoto and Noel from the get go...but shit went into overdrive when Goro bodied the YT peoples Champ Kaqn, or when R-1 was trolling people in tachikawa. Flavor of the week now is carl since arguably the best carl went and beat some overrated players lol. Jin somehow dodged all this, his S tierness doesn't lie in damage maybe thats why.

I am really liking Jin in this, thanks for uploading matches though, they are awesome, I know what players to look out for and try to learn things form them. My favorite player has got to be Kyaku. I am surprised at how Godlike Noel is though, she almost seems overpowered again to me.

I second that, haven't seen a rachel as strong as Matsu. There's some solid ones out there though, the one that shows up at Amegura or w/e is pretty good imo.

That Rachel is serori. There's another one named sesu who's usually at Nagaoka Technopolis and one of my personal favorites. There was also one other Rachel called Rin that I really liked but haven't seen in awhile.

I am really liking Jin in this, thanks for uploading matches though, they are awesome, I know what players to look out for and try to learn things form them. My favorite player has got to be Kyaku. I am surprised at how Godlike Noel is though, she almost seems overpowered again to me.

Overpowered Again? lol

I thought she was high-mid in CT.

Last tier list I saw placed her right above the bottom three.

I saw that for CS1, but I guess I never saw the last tier placement for CT.

Nerf Lunakage.

-----

Last tier list I saw for CT put her in solid mid. It was JP, too.

-----

Jourdal, any more Chin (Hakumen) vids? I just checked out the recent Tachikawas and I don't think I saw him in there.

Hakus need moar Chin!

Chin is a rare pokemon lol. Hell Haku himself isnt seen too often it seems.

@Jourdal, small correction on the name of one of the players in the recent vids: it's wiki no hito, not "wiki no nin"

You mean for their usernames? They just use either hiragana or katakana.

Its funny how we see satoshi for the first time in months the same time he's confirmed for Rev lol

Its funny how we see satoshi for the first time in months the same time he's confirmed for Rev lol

Satoshi vs OmniSScythe. I bet it comes down to this at ReveLAtions

fio has gotten extremely solid since cs2. and that ragna was vicious. never watched naru before... l like this guy.

Naru has been around a while, as roppou's regular ragna unless buppa picks him. He started off a jin in cs2 actually then went back to ragna...surprised he took it to fio like that though.

Wow@ FT10 results