Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

[CSE] Video Discussion Mk.II

After watching that again I doubt it was goro. Style was different, goro usually seems more impressive, plus I hadn't heard of goro being in this tournament, although its always possible. And say what? Goro switched from Lambda?

I've been told he Joined the squirrel bandwagon.

#

I fucking told you guys. I told you, but you kept arguing, saying I was a scrub, etc. I warned you so fucking much that when CS2 was in development, and every loctest kept saying "BUPPA: NO CHANGES", we were in some shit.

And now look.

Anyways yo stunedge I like your Jin :u

Anyways yo stunedge I like your Jin :u

Same, but it just HAD to be against Buppa OTL. And he's the only haz we really see doing shit like that anyway lol. Though the Makoto/Noel hate shifting to Hazama would make me lol.

Latest chariot batch should make Tsubaki's very happy.

Chou (LI)/Tsujikawa (MA)/Nasubi (PL)

Nasubi is Kyaku FYI

Mu/No/La team in semi was

Blacky(Mu)/Sakkaishi(No)/Yoshiki(La)

Normal Litchi in Roppou vid is Manakan

Goro mains makoto in CS2 cuz he think Lambda is too easy now

Nasubi is Kyaku FYI

Mu/No/La team in semi was

Blacky(Mu)/Sakkaishi(No)/Yoshiki(La)

Normal Litchi in Roppou vid is Manakan

Goro mains makoto in CS2 cuz he think Lambda is too easy now

Kyaku not playing carl = profound sadness, but his platinum was so ridiculously good that I'll get over it

Kyaku not playing carl = profound sadness, but his platinum was so ridiculously good that I'll get over it

Can't blame him. Shame really. Hopefully kyaku returns if carl is fixed in BB3. Lol, i too plan on using plat in CS2.

I thought the brat was looking pretty solid in CS2.....but idk shit about carl soooo yeah.
Carl is significantly worse but he's not actually bad. Nirvana's health is harder to manage, his max damage is toned down and he lost his crazy jB FC but he got a lot of interesting buffs too. I think he'll look completely different once players get used to jC/3D and discover more.

I feel like Carl kept his extremely tight resets, which were his biggest strength to begin with. Losing max damage doesn't hurt the kid so bad because CS1 Carls were getting more damage off of resets anyway. Although I've seen a lot of Carls get bit in the ass by not having a lot of doll time. I think that will hurt more than damage nerfs in Carl's case.

I feel like Carl kept his extremely tight resets, which were his biggest strength to begin with. Losing max damage doesn't hurt the kid so bad because CS1 Carls were getting more damage off of resets anyway. Although I've seen a lot of Carls get bit in the ass by not having a lot of doll time. I think that will hurt more than damage nerfs in Carl's case.

Agree 100%. On the bright side, Carl's "oki" is way better now with j.c knowndown and 3d resetting. Doll management actually seems to be somewhat of a big deal now though. I've seen Carls, thinking they were going to win the round with their resets going on and on, and then their doll runs out. Its a sorry sight.

I am disappointed in the severe lack of watchable Hakus so far. Stun edge, do you know if any top players are doing good with him?

I won't watch those stream vids due to sheer length, but are there any Hakus in there that do well?

I am disappointed in the severe lack of watchable Hakus so far.

Maybe everyone went to peropero? Kind of weird tastes, though (not that I can disagree with), going from samurai robots to MPD magical girls. Anyone know what happened to Zero or Suzume?

Where are Matsu's and Uate's Rachel when you need them? :(

But what I've seen from these videos she's better now, and looks good in the corner. Mid-screen is still kind of meh from what I'm seeing.

Not sure why you posted this when you could do that in CS1... and CT. >_>

I think it's the black and white, unless that's what you meant, in which case I never knew that.