Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senzait

Soul Calibur 5

Daishi Odashima, current lead designer of the Soulcalibur series, announced on Twitter that "SC is back!" No word on anything like a release date, platforms or if there will be / which guest characters will be in it.

So I might be alone here but Im hype as hell for this. Both Harada (project lead for Tekken) and Daishi Odashima have confirmed a new Soul Calibur.

http://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN

http://twitter.com/Daishi_CALIBUR

Official Website:

soulcalibur.com

Anyone else excited?

For more information, official/ unofficial art and speculations visit:

8wayrun.com

All I care about is Create-A-Soul...it better have more stuff (read: sexy wimmens' outfits) than ever.

I'm interested in how they are going to manage to make Ivy's boobs bigger and give her less clothes and not just have her naked.

Then again this is Soul Calibur we are talking about.

I know my bro would be hype for a new Soul Calibur, but I stopped caring about the series since SC4.

All I know is, Kilik and/or Taki better be good. They made the series for me, especially in their SC2 appearances.

I'd like a game with the speed from SC2 and the general mechanics from SC4. I hope they add one or two permanent characters to the cast too.

Alright, a new SC!

Although I also only care about the create-a character because Soul Calibur is completely beyond me. Hope its not half-assed. >_>

I just want HD SCII with netplay!

I wasn't particularly pleased with IV, but I'm still a fan and will pick it up when it comes out. CAS needs the options cut from III (and optional unique movesets for flavor) as well as the good additions from IV. If they can at least do that and give us more outfits, I'll be satisfied.

i've never taken any 3d fighter seriously enough to understand them yet(just because I haven't, not because I don't think any are good), maybe if sc5 is good it will be my first of such

hopefully it will keep my favorites from casually messing with sc4 and i look forward to more, bigger titties. especially ivy's.

The Soul series is what made me become an avid fighting game fan in the first place, so I'm definitely excited about this.

I just hope it's as good as 1 and 2 are. 3 had good additions and intentions, but the bugs with the AI and game save really just ruined it for me. Haven't tried SC4 yet. I keep getting turned off by the fact the thing with Ivy and the other female characters...you know what I mean. Last thing we need is Dead or Alive with weapons.....

I'm interested in how they are going to manage to make Ivy's boobs bigger and give her less clothes and not just have her naked.

Then again this is Soul Calibur we are talking about.

LOL :thumbu: :thumbu:

Yeah, in SC IV they already pushed the female character designs to the "maximum", in terms of sexiness. I really wonder how Sophitia and other chicks will end up in SC V. :kitty:

I know in SC4 you could have a lesbo 2-way using someone's Critical Finish on a girl.

Forgot who had that CF, but my bro's friends were all over that in a hot second.

Hopefully they made CFs more practical or did away with them altogether. Never liked them, specially since you had to empty their Soul Gauge to execute them, and it was never worth it, because who the hell is going to block for 30 secs and not do a thing about it.

I thought CFs were about perfect. If you knew which moves of yours did the most soul damage, it wasn't THAT uncommon to at least put your opponent under the threat of being soul crushed. And that's all that mattered. It wasn't so much the Critical Finish itself that was important. It was the THREAT of the Critical Finish.

Critical Finishes were actually a huge part of competitive SC4 play. In tournaments they happened all the time. It is one of the many reasons why Voldo is a high tier character.

yes another soul calibur. i always did like sc series (just no one to play it with :<) maybe now i'll have another fighting game to play besides blazblue.