Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senzait

Soul Calibur 5

Critical Finishes were actually a huge part of competitive SC4 play. In tournaments they happened all the time. It is one of the many reasons why Voldo is a high tier character.

Huh.

Honestly, I was never involved with a competitive scene in SC in the history of ever, so I didn't know that about CFs.

Cool. A new SC game.

I never cared for create-a-character in any game. The designs for the characters given are already so great. Especially in SC. I just like to customizaton for the characters given like in VF.

All that extra stuff is fine if the gameplay is good though. I hope they keep my fav characters like Tira, Zasalamel, Setsuka, and Hilde.

I demand the thief class from SCIII and Chronicles of the sword.

I couldn't care less about CotS, but I would love to play as Miser again. Those other hybrid classes were awesome too.

No more Create-a-Character, or CotS-like bullshit. Let characters be customizable in terms of looks only a la VF5. You can also change the weapons to other weapons from previous installments in the series. For example, Siegfried at this point uses Soul Calibur. He can also use Requiem from SC1/3, and his other sword from Soul Edge/Blade. Fix the story or just make a "dream match" deal like KOF 98/2002. Make gameplay smoother and faster just like in SC1/2. No more bs attacks from 3/4. And there, a Soul Calibur that's just fine.

No more Create-a-Character, or CotS-like bullshit. Let characters be customizable in terms of looks only a la VF5. You can also change the weapons to other weapons from previous installments in the series. For example, Siegfried at this point uses Soul Calibur. He can also use Requiem from SC1/3, and his other sword from Soul Edge/Blade. Fix the story or just make a "dream match" deal like KOF 98/2002. Make gameplay smoother and faster just like in SC1/2. No more bs attacks from 3/4. And there, a Soul Calibur that's just fine.
The only reason i played soul calibur 4 for more then two hours was create a character.

Pretty much. If the next game sucks, I hope it at least has an improved Create-a-character that doesn't force you to play a really tedious single player mode to unlock parts.

Well Daishi, said that they were definitely coming out with something (trailer or fan art) at evo. I cant wait. What character do you guys play?

Well Daishi, said that they were definitely coming out with something (trailer or fan art) at evo. I cant wait. What character do you guys play?

Probably Tira myself.

Thought you didn't come to dustloop anymore Senzait.

Edit: and probably a little Sophitia or Cassandra.

Yeah the characters the several Magnaka created were indeed awesome, except the fact they didn't have their own playstyles and voices :<

And it's all about Xianghua (Justice will prevail! ...Just kidding :3)

Yeah the characters the several Magnaka created were indeed awesome, except the fact they didn't have their own playstyles and voices :<

Yeah, wouldn't mind if they remade those characters with their own playstyles. Ended up playing Kamikirimusi instead of Nightmare before I mashed CT.

Astaroth, Nightmare, Amy. Here's hoping it ends up better than IV.

I always played Amy, a bit of Maxi and Voldo aswell. Oh and Talim (I just had too).

Anyone ever get the costume DLC? I always remember kicking ass online with a bald Amy in her school clothes :L Such pervertedness.

i main nightmare, siegfried, cervantes and sophitia

and i really like to play with vader, even when im such a star wars hater, i find him fun to play

Thought you didn't come to dustloop anymore Senzait.

Just this forum, I dont play BBCS anymore. If you do try to play SC5 when it comes out we should try to meet up and play.

oh and my Main is Mitsurugi and second: Yoshimitsu, Astaroth, and Kilik. A little Amy, Soph, Zas and Voldo too. Im also attempting to learn Setsuka and Ivy right now. Loving Ivy :) but Setsuka not as much...

By the way this is from Daishi's (SC5 Game Producer) Twitter:

"All I can say for now is the main character for the new game will not be Siegfried. Keep it a secret!"

Wonder who it is..