Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senzait

Soul Calibur 5

ya but he's not like a hardened warrior like the rest of the cast, im pretty sure he would've let himself go unless Talim or Mina needed something or blackmailed him lol

I just hope that getting more items for customization wont require visiting the tower. I'm sure they will find some sort of thing like the tower to replace it sadly.

I want gathering items to be like SC3 where you just bought the items from a shop, no obscenely stupid towers please.

Not at all.

Dampierre is a fantastic character.

Making "tough" characters cry with sob stories is just a beautiful thing to do in a fg. Plus he has a top hat and an epic mustache, he needs to return as unlikely as it is.

And even though he was a joke character he still had a very unique and interesting playstyle, he was also kind of hard to use because he had so many Just attacks that were a big part in his combos. I'd like to see him return.

Nightmare is confirmed!!!!!!!!

Daishi_CALIBUR Daishi Odashima

"For those people who missed the Famitsu stream, I confirmed one thing. Nightmare will return in SCV."

They need to keep all the character customization stuff from 4. I spent more time with that than I did actually playing the game

They need to keep all the character customization stuff from 4. I spent more time with that than I did actually playing the game

And not be lazy with armor break by removing the armor completely...

Either make it break slightly as with the normal costumes, or just leave the armor on.

but then, how would you have a sexy fight with the girls only on underwears?

but then, how would you have a sexy fight with the girls only on underwears?

When you have specific characters in only underwear.

I hate having cool armor and then it getting blown up. ;_;

Honestly I wouldn't mind 3rd Birthday armor damage, with it deteriorating multiple times, sort of like MK9 just less gruesome = w= or DBZ

I hope to God they don't make him do that super model win pose again.

Walking towards the screen swaying his hips moving his shoulders up and down with his hand on his hip, turning around and bobbing his head at the screen.

He was such a faggot because of that win pose. XD