Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senzait

Soul Calibur 5

Nightmare is confirmed!!!!!!!!

SOULS! Need more SOULS!

Mitsurugi's back.

Mitsurugi has acquired: SUPER BEARD

+5 Attack

+2 Defense

+17 Old

I hope to God they don't make him do that super model win pose again.

Walking towards the screen swaying his hips moving his shoulders up and down with his hand on his hip, turning around and bobbing his head at the screen.

He was such a faggot because of that win pose. XD

I was gonna say that Mitsurugi was the manliest of the confirmed characters but then you have to bring that up. Way to go lol. I totally forgot that fabulous win pose existed.

lol why? we all know Samurai get better and beafier as they age man.

LOL I'm saying his clothes just seem as if he wore them for as long as he lived. That's not a bad thing, but I thought he'd get some flare for traveling Europe all the time.

Aparently Daishi is getting rid of Soul Crush :(

Daishi_CALIBUR Daishi Odashima

"That spec is no good. Didn't turn out right. So instead this time round... @Sonofadiva: Will the Soul Crush finishing moves return in SCV?"

That's mostly for players who have the upper hand. The defenders ought to do something other just blocking; like counters, reflects, and strafe attacks, or you'll pay for it. It gives players that sense of danger. Soul Crush isn't/shouldn't be that big a hindrance because it doesn't happen all the time in multiplayer. I get Critical Finishes 5% of the time.

Speaking of Soul Crush, I hope created characters clothes no longer burst apart to underwear. That irritated the hell out of me. Also I hope we can use the main characters first outfits, Mitsurugi's looks awesome.

>full on nudity

>male and female

>do you realize what you just said?

I could get into the implications and distastefulness of fighting naked, but I'll leave it up to you to fill in the blanks. >_>

I don't know what dark fantasy your headed towards, but all I want is for my created characters clothes not to explode anymore.

I don't know what dark fantasy your headed towards, but all I want is for my created characters clothes not to explode anymore.

This is all that matters.

Since Raphael has vamped out post SCII, I'm guessing he'll look pretty much the same in SCV. They can leave Amy out, though.

Since Raphael has vamped out post SCII, I'm guessing he'll look pretty much the same in SCV. They can leave Amy out, though.

No I like I my Amy! I'd rather lose Raph if I had to choose! Don't make me choose ;_;

No I like I my Amy! I'd rather lose Raph if I had to choose! Don't make me choose ;_;

Lose Raph? Cold. Guy's been my only main since SCII!

Lose Raph? Cold. Guy's been my only main since SCII!

Me too. Though I turned traitor for Amy in SCIV. If Tira somehow magically comes back I won't mind Amy's abscence though.

This is all that matters.

I believe turning off armor damage should be option somewhere eventually if it isn't already...otherwise it's all based on Soul-Gauge stuff, which got revised from SCIV to Broken Destiny which gave Head/Chest/Leg a separate Armor stat.

' ^'

That's allegedly "Ten percent done" to the Soul Calibur Team? Holy crap.