Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senzait

Soul Calibur 5

Anime haters gonna anime hate.

>calling Soba anime hater

>lol

Definitely will give the game a shot, but more of a fan of 2D fighters...

...Provided no more exploding clothes :vbang:

lol what!? I wasn't hating on it, I just didn't have anything in particular to say = w= also it's like 10%? Really Bamco? ' ^'

With this we can confirm that all the announced characters are playable to some degree.

lol what!? I wasn't hating on it, I just didn't have anything in particular to say = w= also it's like 10%? Really Bamco? ' ^'

With this we can confirm that all the announced characters are playable to some degree.

' ^' is ambiguous. :psyduck:

Hwang not coming back is something I'm ok with, as long as there is a good enough replacement. I hope there is a more open-ended combo system this time around. I've been fine with how it was, but I'd hope that Namco would change that so combos were more made on your own instead of pre-made.

Hwang not coming back is something I'm ok with, as long as there is a good enough replacement. I hope there is a more open-ended combo system this time around. I've been fine with how it was, but I'd hope that Namco would change that so combos were more made on your own instead of pre-made.

What do you mean, pre-made? The only pre-made ones are those in the command list. And this.

Other than that, there's plenty of combos you can do on your own.

Gameplay looks AMAZING. It's as fast as the old games (From what it looks) and the step game is extremely large. (Hello SC2?) It looks like Soul Charge is back as well.

I am now officially hype.

Oh yeah, Patroklos and Pyrrha aren't copy pastes of both sisters. They seem to play like both sisters combined, but in different ways. So Pat isn't more Sophie than Pyrrha it seems, but instead they share a equal amount from Sophie and Cassy.

EDIT: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-soul-calibur/714560

What do you mean, pre-made? The only pre-made ones are those in the command list. And this.

Other than that, there's plenty of combos you can do on your own.

Really? I haven't play SC in a while, but I can remember some combos for Mitsurugi and Yoshimitsu.

EDIT: Recently been playing Broken Destiny. It's so different from SC1-3 lol. Would it be basically a PSP port of SC4?

Really? I haven't play SC in a while, but I can remember some combos for Mitsurugi and Yoshimitsu.

EDIT: Recently been playing Broken Destiny. It's so different from SC1-3 lol. Would it be basically a PSP port of SC4?

BD is considered to be a remake of SC4 because there was a lot of balancing done to it.

Big Announcements for SC5 at E3 Wednesday at 12pm Everyone should tune in.

By the way when E3 is over we should start a new thread with a proper title and information. I can do it if no one else wants to start and update it frequently.

Where was that SC5 news?

Well anyways just found out that Tira's ending in which she abducts Pyrrha is canon and she doesn't know she has a younger brother or who her mother is, I wonder who raised her and why there was no mention of this in 4? Couldn't have been anyone evil cause she's hardly dark, or maybe it's all a ruse = w=

Sorry. :<

Where was that SC5 news?

Well anyways just found out that Tira's ending in which she abducts Pyrrha is canon and she doesn't know she has a younger brother or who her mother is, I wonder who raised her and why there was no mention of this in 4? Couldn't have been anyone evil cause she's hardly dark, or maybe it's all a ruse = w=

Sorry. :<

Is it so wrong that I want Pyrrha to call Tira mom now? Also she looks real dangerous gameplay wise, and is that a super meter I see?