Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senzait

Soul Calibur 5

You did say 'you guys' so it seemed partially directed at me also.

But water under the bridge, right? :9

And yes you're correct about the Tower mode, I guess that is one of few reasons it was good to have. Dx

I still kind of missed the little strategy game thing from SC3, I forgot it's name but I believe it was the reason many people got corrupted data from that mode oversaving or something of the like.

That story/quest mode thing from SC3 was the my favorite part of any SC modes(aside from versus). That was a really fun way to unlock weapons and items. It was like a mini RPG. If it makes a return to SC5, it'll definitely be the best Soul Cali for far.

That was expected. We finally have a character with an obviously magical moveset in SC. I've been waiting forever for that.

Well.. inb4abunchofheronline.

Oh and of course offline for some. Ahem.

For Create-A-Soul, all I ask is no more gender bias when it comes to armor...they fixed it in Broken Destiny, but not by much....and girls need more versatility in their outfits...none of this "one piece" crap.

I want sexy female armor, darn it!

And more "easter-egg" outfits...like a SOLDIER Uniform with a Buster Sword, lol...

I don't mean "One Piece" the anime....ugh.

I meant single-piece outfits that can't have stuff added....

For Create-A-Soul, all I ask is no more gender bias when it comes to armor...they fixed it in Broken Destiny, but not by much....and girls need more versatility in their outfits...none of this "one piece" crap.

I want sexy female armor, darn it!

And more "easter-egg" outfits...like a SOLDIER Uniform with a Buster Sword, lol...

Yes... yes please ;_;

I just want really good customization. Hopefully it gives what they stated...

No issue, i was up and saw it all live, it was nice. There was a Tira combo in there that blew my mind.

Character creation footage at the end of the month? Okay now I want this month to end fast for two reasons, the other being "I want mah KOF" but that's unrelated.

Character creation footage at the end of the month? Okay now I want this month to end fast for two reasons, the other being "I want mah KOF" but that's unrelated.

Don't forget turkey:yaaay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LVqfE3V49qc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eMkUIHOqHjA

2 interviews from France

most exciting sentence to me was that "online features will be highly advanced"

now im even more excited! x_X

also it seems like theres gonna be a lot of info coming out soon. very good interviews

Tago saying that the game is already 100% finished frightens me.....

If this game gets the "Mahvel 3 treatment" I must commit seppuku to preserve my honor after I buy it.

I am about to H.A.M on this character creation system when the game is out!

P.S. H.A.M stands for Hard As a Muthaf***** for those who were not aware. You should now go H.A.M with me.

I need to recreate all my SCIV creations. All the Sailor Scouts, Bang, Kick-Ass, various other anime characters..... Doctor Who Tennant Version

hopefully they will let the lazy people like me to buy an unlock key and get all the stuff that way, i really hate to spend hours on single player modes just to unlock cloths and stuff :/