Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senzait

Soul Calibur 5

People still care about Soul Calibur? :-/

I can hate all I want, but I still gotta admit that if they returned to a game more like 1/2 and less like 3/4 I'd be down. Shit just got weird.

I hope they bring back some of the wepon classes like from SC3 the grieve edge, love that weapon

The Grieve Edge should come with Gauntlets as well, using only kicks seemed like a handicap.

The Grieve Edge should come with Gauntlets as well, using only kicks seemed like a handicap.

In a video game where a girl can block with a giant hole in her weapon (You could just poke right through that) a guy that fights backwards and deflects blades with his head and his crotch, a ninja with bombs, a guy who flies with a sword, a man who blocks a spiked mace with nunchucks, a british(?) thief who blocks with his hands and a girl who stops golems with her tiny little Tonfa's... I honestly don't think using just your feat is going to be a problem.

In a video game where a girl can block with a giant hole in her weapon (You could just poke right through that) a guy that fights backwards and deflects blades with his head and his crotch, a ninja with bombs, a guy who flies with a sword, a man who blocks a spiked mace with nunchucks, a british(?) thief who blocks with his hands and a girl who stops golems with her tiny little Tonfa's... I honestly don't think using just your feat is going to be a problem.

Yeah your right keep em the way they are, seriously my main is a petit lil goth loli that fights Compensation Sword wielding knights with a tiny rapier, and if I'm feeling silly I'll use a Magical Girl Scepter in a nurse outfit.

News from Daishi:

"All I can say for now is the main character for the new game will not be Siegfried. Keep it a secret!"

"The main character cant be revealed yet so use your imagination for now :P All I can say is he/she will be deeply involved with the 2 swords"

"I’ve said this before but I want the new game to have better tempo and better pacing."

Nothing big but still interesting stuff.

If I remember correctly, when they were making the movie Ivy was going to be the main character. Maybe she'll be the new main character? Killik is possible too, he's been involved with the two swords as well.

XD Who knows? It could be Algol. Lol

If I remember correctly, when they were making the movie Ivy was going to be the main character. Maybe she'll be the new main character? Killik is possible too, he's been involved with the two swords as well.

XD Who knows? It could be Algol. Lol

I'd love for Ivy to be to be the main character of the story. I've always hated Siegfried for some reason. And she's a breath of fresh air from main characters being a stale as whitebread knight most of the time.

But I'm placing my bet on a completely new character or Xianghua for some reason.

I don't care, so long as all the ladies have big boobs (I also play DoA in case anyone asks, lol).

I don't care, so long as all the ladies have big boobs (I also play DoA in case anyone asks, lol).

if they give talim big boobs im loosing all the respect i have left for SC

:< -5 respect points

Not because you play DoA (I love DoA games...until they got all Xbox exclusive...and if I want the most story accurate one U have to buy an F'n 3DS...) but because you demand big boobs, most of the cast are already sultry enough and I wish they'd tone it done (this goes for EVERYTHING not just SC or DoA). Also ; A; to Talim's see through pants in 4...

Not because you play DoA (I love DoA games...until they got all Xbox exclusive...and if I want the most story accurate one U have to buy an F'n 3DS...) but because you demand big boobs, most of the cast are already sultry enough and I wish they'd tone it done (this goes for EVERYTHING not just SC or DoA). Also ; A; to Talim's see through pants in 4...

Tell that to Namco Bandai. For every Soul Calibur, the girls get less and less and less armor. I remember an old flowchart on Sophitia that proved it. As if Ivy's boobs weren't big enough. :v:

And are you talking about Talim's P1 costume? I don't remember it being see-through at all. :8/:

Tell that to Namco Bandai. For every Soul Calibur, the girls get less and less and less armor. I remember an old flowchart on Sophitia that proved it. As if Ivy's boobs weren't big enough. :v:

And are you talking about Talim's P1 costume? I don't remember it being see-through at all. :8/:

Clear as day.

It was slightly see through, it was easier to tell when you're changing the colors of the P1 armor... or at least I didn't notice until I started messing around with that. (modifying colors of original costumes meant your armor didn't completely break off in 4...)

Edit: Guess I pay more attention to the combat than armor until I go to modify it then...

Like I said my complaint was pretty much aimed at the world, no one sole person or company...

What!? You're kidding me right?

"You're just saying that because you DON'T have big boobs."

^ Wins the argument EVERY TIME.

Wow, Blade is being surprisingly asshole-ish...

I'm kind of a DFC to modestly sized man myself. :3

"You're just saying that because you DON'T have big boobs."

^ Wins the argument EVERY TIME.

You're just saying that because you do have big boobs.