Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tong

Character Recolors, PSDs, and Renderings [*New* BBCF Available]

I am working on the Mu template. Although she's definitely a complicated one, what with the Murakumo in the background and all. It should be don soon enough though. :3 Since she's my main I wanna finish this not just for others but me too. xD

That's not a problem...

I'll just create another "path" for those buckles and buttons... Just tried out Solar's method.

Oh and BTW, you need not to erase the overpainted stuff like his buckles. Create another path for it, then create another gradient for it.

To avoid over-painting with the paths method, all you have to do is go around the stuff you don't want colored in the same path. Like, after you go around all of his jacket you'd go around the buckles (the outside and the inside) and the buttons and they won't be included in the selection and theres no need for any erasing.

I am working on the Mu template. Although she's definitely a complicated one, what with the Murakumo in the background and all. It should be don soon enough though. :3 Since she's my main I wanna finish this not just for others but me too. xD

Oh cool. Can't wait to see it.

Solar were you just working on the template, or the Dizzy color too? Cause if you were gonna do the Dizzy color I'll stop with my progress on, not like it's that much to go to waste.

Hey man! :keke:

Nice work...Its going to be a fine addiction to our templates!

One thing tho, I think the image was saved in JPEG or something...

Anyway, I'll replace the image inside the PSD for a better resolution one.My fault for not updating the main post, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Of course, I'll still credit you.

So quickly, and quite badly, did the Nu colors that I believe Tong didn't do (You only did Eva and actual Nu, right?), and then crappily put them together, along with Tong's. Also I some how messed up on the size (I put 25 percent like I thought Tong had mentioned...) as well as the order, but that's because I forgot the order, sorry.

Link

I was hoping to make a template with the Nu image I had that didn't have the sword behind her, as well as the Mu one, but Solar should have the Mu one handled, and the Nu one, well I just suck with these things. :/

Solar were you just working on the template, or the Dizzy color too? Cause if you were gonna do the Dizzy color I'll stop with my progress on, not like it's that much to go to waste.

I was gonna do the Dizzy color, but you can feel free to continue working on yours. I'm not very far on my Mu template yet, I was busy and didn't get very far on it today. Hers is so complicated so I'm still laying out my paths. XD;

So quickly, and quite badly, did the Nu colors that I believe Tong didn't do (You only did Eva and actual Nu, right?), and then crappily put them together, along with Tong's. Also I some how messed up on the size (I put 25 percent like I thought Tong had mentioned...) as well as the order, but that's because I forgot the order, sorry.

Link

I was hoping to make a template with the Nu image I had that didn't have the sword behind her, as well as the Mu one, but Solar should have the Mu one handled, and the Nu one, well I just suck with these things. :/

Nice work mate! The colors are very nice, almost exactly like the sprites. :)

I just think the image is way too big, took some time to download there. But nvm that!

Thanks for the cooperation.

I was gonna do the Dizzy color, but you can feel free to continue working on yours. I'm not very far on my Mu template yet, I was busy and didn't get very far on it today. Hers is so complicated so I'm still laying out my paths. XD;

Well I'll just finish it, and then when you get the template done you can in a sense redo it, and if you don't mind we could split work on the colors to have a full sheet of Mu colors or something, since she has so many. Hope you get it done without too much more hassle.

Nice work mate! The colors are very nice, almost exactly like the sprites. :)

I just think the image is way too big, took some time to download there. But nvm that!

Thanks for the cooperation.

Thanks, and I'll try to make them the correct size sometime soon, I was trying to match the size of the ones you did, and it just came out either a bit bigger or smaller. You did say 25 percent for the things right? Considering I am using the template, which would mean the file is the same size and all, Iunno why it isn't right.

Awesome template, now we can have a full Tao color chart, thanks DSSJS.

And my crappy attempt at the Mu Dizzy colors, feel bad for it coming out horribly, but Solar is gonna have a template so all should be fine. Plus I mainly just wanted to do it because Dizzy is my main, as well as Mu, thus Dizzy colors are my main Mu colors. <_<

Bonus "Gundam" Nu/Lambda And Justice Lambda Gonna redo Justice Lambda maybe because I accidentally did it after resizing and then the colors got messed up.

I went and did a Tao template to contribute.

Tao says "Clicky Clicky". :kitty:

Thats great man!

One more fine addiction to our collection >:D

nice work

Awesome template, now we can have a full Tao color chart, thanks DSSJS.

And my crappy attempt at the Mu Dizzy colors, feel bad for it coming out horribly, but Solar is gonna have a template so all should be fine. Plus I mainly just wanted to do it because Dizzy is my main, as well as Mu, thus Dizzy colors are my main Mu colors. <_<

Bonus "Gundam" Nu/Lambda And Justice Lambda Gonna redo Justice Lambda maybe because I accidentally did it after resizing and then the colors got messed up.

Very nice Mu..and I still gotta work on Lambda's sheet >_>

Damnit new year festival

Thats great man!

Very nice Mu..and I still gotta work on Lambda's sheet >_>

Damnit new year festival

Thanks, and what ones you have done so far? I did a few other DLC ones out of boredom if you actually want them or anything. <_<

Question is there anyway one of you guys can do one of Bang's CT colors, I think it's Color 5 The blond hair, orange scarf and blue clothes?

Well, wasnt planning Bang, much less his CT art...

But sure, I'll make him as soon Im done with Blade's Haku, which should be TWODHEY!