Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tong

Character Recolors, PSDs, and Renderings [*New* BBCF Available]

As a Special Treat, I'm releasing some of the Under Night In-Birth .PSDs!

Collapsed: Hyde:
p1g9T1l.png

Collapsed: Yuzuriha:
LavXmgO.png

Collapsed: Vatista:

Collapsed: Orie:

Collapsed: Seth:
HivoKp9.png

Collapsed: Carmine:
qe62lLi.png

Collapsed: Eltnum:
eEsEh3J.png

Collapsed: Akatsuki:
Wny49Xn.png

Can someone do a recolor of this with the Terumi color on Adachi and the Hakumen color on Sho?

P4AU_(Adachi_DLC_Episode,_Adachi_betray_

Ops didnt see this one. Yea, I'm afraid it wouldn't look good because of the excessive red lighting :/

Ops didnt see this one. Yea, I'm afraid it wouldn't look good because of the excessive red lighting :/

Well if Tong won't do it, I'm up for the challenge!

I love the pose, but I hated the cropping... -_-

Collapsed: CS Color 13(I think) Makoto:
iAojW2I.png

Hey if you have the time can someone do yuki terumi recolored in his color 15

That's the Persona reference color right? I already did that, but here's a repost of it. (Note: This was re-edited to a custom look with two eyes so it's not original)

Collapsed: Color 15 Terumi:
raCkYwZ.png

I should have been specific I'm talking about his story pre-battle artwork for color swap 15

There is no template of that artwork. I can try to do it, but that'll take a while.

Collapsed: gureemu reepah!:
ePHf2zT.png

There are lots of untrimmed parts on this Gordeau, but I decided to share it! I see it as a very incomplete version, but I think I'm kind of getting used to Photoshop! I might update Gordeau template if I can get used to drawing Paths quick enough. Once again, he does not have gradient template, and can be modified by applying gradients in the Paths section. (it should be next to Channels!)

Here! Sorry for being inexperience with this... But I hope to improve soon!

https://www.mediafire.com/?ld79b2hcypffa29

(EDIT: I hope I did not do something bad by double posting... I just felt like more people could see gordeau more easily if anyone wants him.)

Collapsed: gureemu reepah!:
ePHf2zT.png

There are lots of untrimmed parts on this Gordeau, but I decided to share it! I see it as a very incomplete version, but I think I'm kind of getting used to Photoshop! I might update Gordeau template if I can get used to drawing Paths quick enough. Once again, he does not have gradient template, and can be modified by applying gradients in the Paths section. (it should be next to Channels!)

Here! Sorry for being inexperience with this... But I hope to improve soon!

https://www.mediafire.com/?ld79b2hcypffa29

(EDIT: I hope I did not do something bad by double posting... I just felt like more people could see gordeau more easily if anyone wants him.)

After taking a little look at this template you made, I like it. I'm sure I can fix it up to have gradient maps, but as for reference sprites? That's a major NOPE since nobody ever bothers to put in any high quality sprites on the web. I mean I know there's Mizuumi but the sprites on there are just so small, y'know? Anyways, I'll try to fix this up. Also, I've been doing some recolors on my end for a while, but for the time being I am posting them ONLY on my Google+ page. And once Christmas comes, I am closing the doors and taking a LOOOOONG break. I mean, we got Smash Bros. and other stuff that I gotta get caught up on so yeah. Until then guys, this is ND sayin' peace out.

Link to my Google+

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+YuukiHazamaND/posts

After taking a little look at this template you made, I like it. I'm sure I can fix it up to have gradient maps, but as for reference sprites? That's a major NOPE since nobody ever bothers to put in any high quality sprites on the web. I mean I know there's Mizuumi but the sprites on there are just so small, y'know? Anyways, I'll try to fix this up. Also, I've been doing some recolors on my end for a while, but for the time being I am posting them ONLY on my Google+ page. And once Christmas comes, I am closing the doors and taking a LOOOOONG break. I mean, we got Smash Bros. and other stuff that I gotta get caught up on so yeah. Until then guys, this is ND sayin' peace out.

Link to my Google+

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+YuukiHazamaND/posts

That would be awesome to see a fixed version of gordeau template! I'm looking forward to it. And yes it's hard to find good sprites because ASW keeps taking stuff down. A person who made a sprite pack got sent message by ASW to take it down, so people need to find sprites by themselves to stay safe. :( (Great recolors on the Google page! I like Shadow Terumi a lot :D)

(and smash bros is fun xD)

That would be awesome to see a fixed version of gordeau template! I'm looking forward to it. And yes it's hard to find good sprites because ASW keeps taking stuff down. A person who made a sprite pack got sent message by ASW to take it down, so people need to find sprites by themselves to stay safe. :( (Great recolors on the Google page! I like Shadow Terumi a lot :D)

(and smash bros is fun xD)

Thanks, and yes it's true. Smash is fun.

Here's mine~

Collapsed: Lilith Aensland Christmas Style:
s0GvgqL.png

OStLMwc.png

Is it allowed?

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Here I got a pretty sexy Rachel portrait for everyone here.

Collapsed: Rachel CP Color 6 B):
w5OCmTC.png

This one took a LONG time to crop and template, but I managed.

Merry Christmas! Good recolors. :O

I tried to make a Christmas Gordeau but then my computer got grim reepah'd... :(

Hehe, I get the reference...

Okay listen, I won't be doing any recolors for a while due to low RAM memory. Until I get this issue resolved, there won't be much activity from me. I am expecting to receive more RAM in a couple days and update my current device from 4GB RAM to 8GB RAM. This will help me in multiple fields like Photoshop and YouTube. So until then guys, ND out.

In the meantime, Tong if you can, I've been getting requests on my end from outside sources for some CT Ragna portrait stuff and the file on the first page of the topic isn't there, mind re-posting it?

Welp, my problem has been fixed. I'm back.hiJpQqe.pngOkay, So I've gotten to work on fixing this. There are still some pieces that are still left untouched so until then, this isn't finished. Also, I do in fact have UNiEL as a reference for other colors so in case anyone needs a sprite reference, I can attempt to get it.

DBFC Characters Colors yes I will be added them all when I get the set put togetter they all ready are color but need to be put in the sets

[collapse]CKS0rG6.png[/collapse][collapse]BtZ1YzH.png[/collapse][collapse]DJRY0HI.png[/collapse][collapse]VlhLAuu.png[/collapse][collapse]BGffiBX.png[/collapse][collapse]7GqEL88.png[/collapse][collapse]4XzZBXj.png[/collapse][collapse]JUb5g4E.png[/collapse][collapse]jtpJAwp.png[/collapse][collapse]cMn6KR1.png[/collapse][collapse]efYy3cH.png[/collapse][collapse]y7SLgwb.png[/collapse][collapse]9D8yc7X.png [/collapse][collapse]I5NCAKS.png[/collapse][collapse][H0OUJfX.png/collapse][collapse] zDv1dak.png[/collapse][collapsemRdobXK.png][/collapse][collapse]OhYjVem.png) [/collapse][collapse]EDaVAuk.png[/collapse][collapse] NXAEXXy.png[/collapse] [collapse] 2FQjnF5.png [/collapse] [collapse]UorxKvZ.png[/collapse]

Could I see Minazuki in color 23 for both his character portrait and Instant Kill artworks? I requested a few months ago but I'm not sure if anyone saw it