Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tong

Character Recolors, PSDs, and Renderings [*New* BBCF Available]

Have some you never watch s-CRY-ed the anime the main character name is Kazuma how the hell are you thought they were talking about  arcsys character Kazuma Kuvaru,you think that's only time the name was used a lot of characters have the same name from different shows , manga or games don't mean they were talking about that character.

Ey, I'm new here so... wouldn't anyone mind making a Noel with Terumi colors? >3< Sorry for the intrusion...

Ey, I'm new here so... wouldn't anyone mind making a Noel with Terumi colors? >3< Sorry for the intrusion...

Which outfit?

Collapsed: Terumi Noel:
P4uL9Ho.jpg

Here you go KimikoTerumi248

Collapsed: Terumi Noel:
P4uL9Ho.jpg

Here you go KimikoTerumi248

Thank you very much! I love it c: I don't have that software were you guys edit the colors, but thankies! I will credit you, I promise >3<

I just noticed, there's no Yukari Takeba recolors, is there?

If so, may I request a portrait #6 color palette of hers from P4AU?

I think there was a Terumi!Nu color, right? That was #5 palette on Nu. But someone took it down? :c

No, Nu's color 5 was just a filler for the yellow color. It was by coincidence her hair was colored green. Nu's BB reference is Noel. (color 14)

Was wondering is i could get a recolor of litchi's CP portrait with this http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/thumb/f/f6/Ara_Asura_Normal.png/500px-Ara_Asura_Normal.png
and lambdas CP portrait with this http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/thumb/1/15/CBS.png/450px-CBS.png

Was wondering is i could get a recolor of litchi's CP portrait with this http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/thumb/f/f6/Ara_Asura_Normal.png/500px-Ara_Asura_Normal.png

and lambdas CP portrait with this http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/thumb/1/15/CBS.png/450px-CBS.png

Unfortunately we still have yet to make the CP Lambda template, but we have Litchi's. I'll see what I can do for you.

Unfortunately we still have yet to make the CP Lambda template, but we have Litchi's. I'll see what I can do for you.

Alrighty ^_^ thanks

Collapsed: Toya cosplaying as Hazama:
bLIGFf5.png

I've almost ripped Code: Embryo. The only things left are Es', Hinata's, and Kuon's files. Then I'll clean everything up, as there are a lot of repeating files, and will upload everything and make a thread here.

Am I the only one who hates Dustloop's format change?

Anyways, here you go E3vE3 WAZ HEA (damn that's a mouth full)

[collapse=Litchi as Ara Asura]C5hXTV0.jpg[/collapse]

holy crap, that came out amazing thanks ^_^ time to make my new wallpaper :D

Do you think I could get a Jade Litchi?

I don't think you can get it, I just give it to you. X3

WgOk2tQ.jpg

I don't think you can get it, I just give it to you. X3

Um, I know that picture suggests otherwise but isn't Jade black?

Jade litchi @_@ Why didn;t i think of that. just with Kitana though. that would be perfect too <3

Um, I know that picture suggests otherwise but isn't Jade black?

I took the colors from that picture, I don't see much black on her.

I took the colors from that picture, I don't see much black on her.

That's exactly what I was talking about. In the actual game, Jade IS black. I don't blame you for not knowing though if you were just going by the picture.

While I'm here, I may as well request something. Can I get a Merkava Cinder? Basically just Merkava on fire. Look at my avatar if you don't know.