Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tong

Character Recolors, PSDs, and Renderings [*New* BBCF Available]

Finally got time to take on request, so here they are!

On 15/05/2016 at 9:18 PM, Redhydra said:

May I request ragna and naoto cf art recolor with these.

1be1e26004d8cf143aa1e91d05ea5e8e.jpglatest?cb=20151221053317

igIWozo.png

IfaBTkX.png

On 02/06/2016 at 10:58 PM, Guymam said:

Can I request Naoto character select as Minazuki from P4U2? 

Minazuki's blue aura as his blood color if possible, arm is jacket color

Thank you

sTPL97R.png

Tell me how they are :)

It looks great Tong, thank you for your hard work! I was wondering if the colored arm could be black like Minazuki's school jacket, I'm sorry haha. I think I accidentally was confusing. But either way, they look great man!

Hello, sorry for the second request on top of the first, but can you please make Hyde and Order-Sol's VS screen portraits with these colors? Thanks in advance!

Hyde-14.png

Order Sol D.gif

'k time to deliver those requests!

On 12/06/2016 at 10:38 PM, CaliburWarrior said:

Hey Tong, Can you make a BBCF Bullet Portrait template please?

Yes, it's been already done:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2248j0h2kjo2uo5/bulletcf.psd

On 17/06/2016 at 2:15 AM, BeakDriver said:

Hello, sorry for the second request on top of the first, but can you please make Hyde and Order-Sol's VS screen portraits with these colors? Thanks in advance!

Hyde-14.png

Order Sol D.gif

5Eyt4Jh.png

LbCtqDB.png

On 17/06/2016 at 3:05 PM, JD10-Da Realist said:

If Anyone is taking Requests, May I request Character Select Naoto as Rock Howard from Mark of The Wolves? 
Thank you.

VBQnfB4.png

On 17/06/2016 at 3:54 PM, Tsuki Garyuu said:

Still requesting this.

Thanks.

Sorry havent seen this one!

55yWOX2.png

hey tong how was you able to pull the colors of UNIB sprites of the characters to do the templates with recolors with.

By any chance, is there a tutorial on how to make the PSD templates?

On 3/3/2016 at 4:07 PM, narga21 said:

if anyone's doing requests, can i have cf azrael and relius ( wife as his stand the world ) as dio from part 3 please? thank you.

dio za warudo.png

Requesting again.

EDIT: want to specify I would like their central fiction artwork if that isn't too much to ask. Please and thank you.

Hello everyone, I'm new here on the dustloop forums as an official member. I've been watching your work even though I was not a member and I really love what you did so far. Each and every single character looks amazing! 

Please, if it's not a problem and if it's possible, do you mind if I (selfishly) request CT, CS, CP and CF Litchi with her No.6 color palette from Chrono Phantasma? I've been a Litchi player since CT and this would really melt my heart.

I have added her color palette No.6. Just in case you might need it! 

Recolor.jpgRecolor2.jpg

By the way ...

I know someone did this already, but can someone give me CP Azrael's recolor as Johnny from GG? I've been searching for it like mad and can't seem to find it!

17 hours ago, Jeanne said:

Hello everyone, I'm new here on the dustloop forums as an official member. I've been watching your work even though I was not a member and I really love what you did so far. Each and every single character looks amazing! 

Please, if it's not a problem and if it's possible, do you mind if I (selfishly) request CT, CS, CP and CF Litchi with her No.6 color palette from Chrono Phantasma? I've been a Litchi player since CT and this would really melt my heart.

I have added her color palette No.6. Just in case you might need it! 

Recolor.jpgRecolor2.jpg

By the way ...

I know someone did this already, but can someone give me CP Azrael's recolor as Johnny from GG? I've been searching for it like mad and can't seem to find it!

Visit at my Deviatart profile  (CaliburWarrior). I have lots of and  GG recolors on my browser folder there. Or i'll post here later.