Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tong

Character Recolors, PSDs, and Renderings [*New* BBCF Available]

Xrd Sol

Dio

Dio 2

CT Litchi

CS Litchi

On 05/07/2016 at 10:34 PM, ReRe01 said:

Can I get Marget from PA4U in persona 2 Ulala colors please

I didnt make a .PSD for Margaret so that's gonna have to wait probably. Also did you mean where I found the UNIEL colors? They're all here: http://in-birth.wikia.com/wiki/Hyde_(Gameplay)

The most recent UNIst colors are also there.

Recolor tutorials are on the first page.

4 hours ago, Jeffh934 said:

If people are still doing this, could I make a request for CF Mu art with CPE color #10?

I just so happened to have one.

Mu-12 CF 10 CP.png

3 minutes ago, swordsman09 said:

I just so happened to have one.

Reveal hidden contents

Mu-12 CF 10 CP.png

Thank you so much :D

Could I request for CS Tsubaki with her CP Color and Old Costume Elphelt with her -REVELATOR- Costume Colors? Thanks in advance.

On 6/17/2016 at 1:15 AM, BeakDriver said:

Hello! Can I recommend this Naoto BBCF Art for Vegeta in this outfit and one in Super Saiyan please?

Also BBCF Ragna with this color? Thanks in advanced!

Vegeta.jpg

Blue Ragna.jpg

Thanks tong for the Dios. Look really cool. Is that relius one the incomplete one you mentioned earlier? 

So this is my first time touching photoshop since high school, but I'm feeling alright about how this came out. These colors aren't from Noel's palettes, but instead by Litchi's #5 palette from CP. I know I messed up a little bit I was too scared to mess it up even more.

Noel Recolor.png

On 29/07/2016 at 2:22 AM, Monarch said:

Hey Tong, do you have any clear renders of Es? If so, may I request a recolor of her as her Number 6 palette? Thank you.

Yea I do have a good render of her, but I'm gonna wait for the official color packs.

Would you mind linking that render?

Also would you happen to have one for dizzy's new portrait? I can only find little ones :(

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 11:54 AM, Tong said:

Yea I do have a good render of her, but I'm gonna wait for the official color packs.

Alright, do you have CF Nu in color Eight (Aegis)?

<adjusts imaginary microphone> .....i.... is this thing on?

Hell boys and girls, ND the bickDag Salesman is back again with a small update.

Now normally I view this topic (never) once in a while and think to myself "We really don't update this regularly anymore now do we?" WELL GUESS WHAT. I know, they always say that, but GUESS WHAT. I got some templates in the making for said characters like :RG:Ragna, :TER:Terumi, :NL:Noel, :MK:Makoto, :RE:Relius, :HZ:Hazama, :NU2:Nu, and :PT:Platinum coming on the way. No these are not CF portraits, but rather random pictures I (stole) found on gelbooru. Don't worry, none of them are of the NSFW content....... But there is this one Platinum pic-

So hang in there peeps, this stuff will be done.......... uh...... w... well eventually. : |

Farewell.

:ballYU:ND:ballLB: (#f**kmylife)

14 minutes ago, Tong said:

'k, here are some of the requests I could do:

This looks great, thank you! but if it's okay, could you have his whole shirt be the color of his armor piece for both? And make his blood yellow to represent a ki blast? Thanks in advanced!

1 hour ago, Tong said:

Only for her Revelator Portrait.

In that case, could I change my request to have her Sign colors on her Revelator costume? Thanks in advance.