Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tong

Character Recolors, PSDs, and Renderings [*New* BBCF Available]

2 hours ago, Tong said:

Either on the first post or the latest pages, I havent really updated the first post in a while lol

But feel free to ask!

Ohh! Thank you. :) I'll give it a look.

After some looking there doesn't seem to be much BBCF Amane representation, Sadly. Thanks anyway though! ^^

May I please request an Es Official Art recolor with the color palette #10? Including Izanami as well with the color palette of #13? Thank you~

Ragna, Jin, Rachel, Bang, Hakumen, Makoto, Valkenhayn, Relius, Bullet, Azrael, Kagura, Terumi, Celica, Lambda, Hibiki, Nine, Naoto, Izanami, Susanoo', Es and Mai.

On 8/18/2017 at 11:36 AM, Tong said:

Yes, that is possible

Es

Izanami

Ah! Thank you very much, Tong. Just so you know, I used it the thumbnails in my BBCF videos! Thank you again.

As for the Nine one, thank you again. I mean, I didn't request it. But I hope you don't mind me borrowing it for this one.

But really, thank you.

PicsArt_08-22-08.10.15.jpg

Hello, may I please request Nine's sprite recolored as Bayonetta in the 1st game and Jeanne's red, biker outfit from the 2nd game?

... or maybe the full character select artwork? Either one of them is fine. I'd really apreciate it, thank you in advance!

On 8/24/2017 at 5:54 PM, Tong said:

Ragna, Jin, Rachel, Bang, Hakumen, Makoto, Valkenhayn, Relius, Bullet, Azrael, Kagura, Terumi, Celica, Lambda, Hibiki, Nine, Naoto, Izanami, Susanoo', Es and Mai.

Is there anywhere that we can just download them from?

Could I please get a recolor of Jin's CF portrait in palette 19. It's the kawaii pastel palette.  I can't find it anywhere and I can't recolor myself.

On 01/09/2017 at 3:09 PM, Jeanne said:

Hello, may I please request Nine's sprite recolored as Bayonetta in the 1st game and Jeanne's red, biker outfit from the 2nd game?

... or maybe the full character select artwork? Either one of them is fine. I'd really apreciate it, thank you in advance!

Heh funny, actually someone long ago has requested me the exact the same thing, so there you go:

egXUIYw.png

QkIuU1X.png

So long as you're still free Tong, perhaps you can do this request that's been on queue.

On 12/28/2016 at 4:05 AM, Tsuki Garyuu said:

Requesting two more color palettes for Ragna CF, and they are none other than his other cross-belt wearing expies. Raven (Reckless Fist) and Slayer (Soul Bender, just to pick one). If it's possible to color part of Ragna's hair so that it's part white, that'd be great.

On 20/09/2017 at 2:59 AM, Roy said:

Do you know if there's a Ken template from Arena Ultimax?

Nope, not for him.

On 13/09/2017 at 4:13 AM, Tsuki Garyuu said:

So long as you're still free Tong, perhaps you can do this request that's been on queue.

When I have time sure, right now I'm focusing on other things.

On 10/09/2017 at 1:07 PM, JinnyKisaragi said:

Could I please get a recolor of Jin's CF portrait in palette 19. It's the kawaii pastel palette.  I can't find it anywhere and I can't recolor myself.

Sure

IjrqXHU.png

On 9/2/2014 at 6:58 AM, kagaribito said:
Collapsed: Story Lambda as Nu:
Ur7Sa2p.png

Collapsed: CP Platinum, Hatsune Miku pallete:
HEGDqAf.png

Can someone pull up the 2 images please? I like to save them

Since I apparently don't have any recolors of Nu's CF art, I'd like to request her portrait for Colors 7, 10, 12 and 22(PSN).
I normally use these for stick art/wallpapers :3

CF Portrait

Spoiler

CA012_Nu.thumb.png.1a1f6b56f69cdb2015c6e56a9dfab58d.png

Colors 7, 10, 12 and 22 respectively

Spoiler

col_NY07.png.9da026a6e8569e922f90bb7b175cb5cd.pngcol_NY10.png.e922dcc4bfe90b01238374b9d3ee7191.pngcol_NY12.png.7b5b3e7c39221e6a3e6d24037544fc82.pngcol_NY22.png.735383c9cb51e605dfa3f8a38cf3a474.png

Okay, how long i was dead in this website, 1 or 2 years? Probably....Anyways, i returned. With some new delicious recolors. I still forgot how to hide images...just saying.

Baiken (GGXrdRev2), Kokonoe (BBCP) and Makoto (BBCP)

https://orig00.deviantart.net/6cf1/f/2017/312/4/8/ggxrd_baiken_recolor_2_by_caliburwarrior-dbt5b32.png

https://orig00.deviantart.net/9b2f/f/2017/313/c/7/bbcp_kokonoe_custom_color_1_by_caliburwarrior-dbt8shg.png

https://orig00.deviantart.net/6c67/f/2017/056/2/2/bbcp_makoto_x_kokone__psn__by_caliburwarrior-db0ce4i.png

Hello, once again. So apparently, I'd like to request another recolor. This time it is for my friend from Amino. A Jubei player eventually.

He would like to have a recolor of Jubei in PSN Colors if that is possible. Thank you very much.

Jūbei_(Centralfiction,_Character_Select_Artwork).png

col_JB22.png