Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tong

Character Recolors, PSDs, and Renderings [*New* BBCF Available]

Speaking of Jubei, could I also request a PSD of him with a Baiken color?

Here's a preview of what I'm looking for.5a26f6c0b05a0_BaikenJubei(Preview).thumb.png.d15d62de706f8a1cd137a58e3c41bd67.png

Excuse me. I am new to this forum and i was in learning how to recoloring character's portrait and this is first time for me. Please Nice to meet you.

Until now, i'm still able to recoloring Ragna cp and Jin cp from your first page's forum but still not able how with the others like Noel cp and Izayoi cp...mind if you repost their .psd files? 

On 06/12/2017 at 4:04 PM, Okami_Shiki said:

Excuse me. I am new to this forum and i was in learning how to recoloring character's portrait and this is first time for me. Please Nice to meet you.

Until now, i'm still able to recoloring Ragna cp and Jin cp from your first page's forum but still not able how with the others like Noel cp and Izayoi cp...mind if you repost their .psd files? 

Cant see why this is the case, they definitely can be colored.

Send me a screenshot from your Photoshop screen. I'm sure they all use the same layer/gradient system to be recolored.

17 minutes ago, Tong said:

Cant see why this is the case, they definitely can be colored.

Send me a screenshot from your Photoshop screen. I'm sure they all use the same layer/gradient system to be recolored.

in 1st picture, i'm in progress on editing Jin Kisaragi CP version and there is a lot material on it

but in 2nd picture, there is only finished results on Izayoi CP version and no parts for recolor

same as Noel too in layer window, there is finished results only

Corel001.jpg

Corel002.jpg

On 14/12/2017 at 9:11 PM, Okami_Shiki said:

in 1st picture, i'm in progress on editing Jin Kisaragi CP version and there is a lot material on it

but in 2nd picture, there is only finished results on Izayoi CP version and no parts for recolor

same as Noel too in layer window, there is finished results only

Gotcha, just go to the "Paths" tab, right after "Layers" and "Channels". Those are older versions anyway, so I have re-uploaded them with proper layers and higher resolution

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tmqcdabtk91ipmw/IzayoiCP.psd

http://www.mediafire.com/file/o9yk16d16y6r74o/NoelCP(1).psd

4 hours ago, Tong said:

Gotcha, just go to the "Paths" tab, right after "Layers" and "Channels". Those are older versions anyway, so I have re-uploaded them with proper layers and higher resolution

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tmqcdabtk91ipmw/IzayoiCP.psd

http://www.mediafire.com/file/o9yk16d16y6r74o/NoelCP(1).psd

Wow! Thank you! 

And finally i'm able to do more work and here is result

1. Jin Kisaragi Okami Shiki ver.

2. Ragna Amaterasu human & Enraged form

3. Izayoi Yozakura

4. Noel Reimu(since I forgotten real Reimu hakurei's true color, i just remembered that she is Red and white with Black haired so...i just applied it just like that) 

Jin Kisaragi Shiki no Okami version2.jpg

Ragna Amaterasu.jpg

Izayoi Yozakura.jpg

Noel Reimu.jpg

Anyone have the psd for CT Ragna because the link in the beginning of the page died and I also need one for Chaos & Byakuya

I made Hazama's CS10/CF7 on CP render.

Is there a .psd of CF Hazama that I can use? Thanks.

hazamacpeditcs10.png

hello, i just stumbled into this page and was amazed how good these recolors are. can i please request Rachel's BBCF character select portrait with this color palette from BBCS? Gii was the same color as Rachel's wings since i cant find any pic of him with this. id really appreciate it if u can!

Screenshot (219).png

Sorry for the downtime, guys. Been terribly busy with other projects, so I can't take on brand new requests right now, at least not in time to deliver in a reasonable time.

On 04/04/2018 at 1:42 PM, bloodbro4life said:

hello, i just stumbled into this page and was amazed how good these recolors are. can i please request Rachel's BBCF character select portrait with this color palette from BBCS? Gii was the same color as Rachel's wings since i cant find any pic of him with this. id really appreciate it if u can!

Sure there you go:

m5eAAht.png

rLsMTps.png

I'm not dead.

Happy NA release of BBTAG everyone. I actually did this a few weeks ago, but now would be the most appropriate time to share, I figure. Like some other BB characters, Lambda never had a chance of getting in and never will with Nu already in, but one can dream of the Lambrys tag team. :')

http://www.mediafire.com/file/46qucwq7ky3k3du/Zaiaku's+Nu+BBTAG.psd

Here's the .psd if anyone would like it. Admittedly, it's not as high-res as it could be, but perhaps when better quality rips of the character select art get released, I'll go back and redo the .psd.

Hello, does anyone have the tutorial posted by SolarMisae? It's been removed from deviantart (or the user simply deleted) and I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could reupload it.

Thank you in advance!

On 26/06/2018 at 2:35 AM, Dr. Cheesesteak said:

@Tong Nice! Do you take requests if we were to provide character and color #?  :keke:

Im kinda just doing whatever I like the most, so requests could be hard at the moment. And thanks!