Tong

Character Recolors, PSDs, and Renderings [*New* BBCF Available]

All my attempts to find them turned up dead links or already edited ones. If I could have found them I would have included them back in the original request :/

16 hours ago, Chitsuki-Sakura said:

Out of curiosity. Is there a list of the .PSD's you (or others) have available?

Either on the first post or the latest pages, I havent really updated the first post in a while lol

But feel free to ask!

2 hours ago, Tong said:

Either on the first post or the latest pages, I havent really updated the first post in a while lol

But feel free to ask!

Ohh! Thank you. :) I'll give it a look.

After some looking there doesn't seem to be much BBCF Amane representation, Sadly. Thanks anyway though! ^^

Edited by Chitsuki-Sakura

May I please request an Es Official Art recolor with the color palette #10? Including Izanami as well with the color palette of #13? Thank you~

Ragna, Jin, Rachel, Bang, Hakumen, Makoto, Valkenhayn, Relius, Bullet, Azrael, Kagura, Terumi, Celica, Lambda, Hibiki, Nine, Naoto, Izanami, Susanoo', Es and Mai.

May I request a Squigly Phonon PSD as well as a Yuzuriha Mai PSD?

599f7d1c217ed_SquiglyPhonon.png.98d2fb4981941c561f3ffefd5494304a.png599f7d2713cab_YuzurihaMai(NoRef_Img.).png.99baeea3e1a8928ee30430fcc2dfab14.png

On 8/18/2017 at 11:36 AM, Tong said:

Yes, that is possible

Es

Izanami

Ah! Thank you very much, Tong. Just so you know, I used it the thumbnails in my BBCF videos! Thank you again.

As for the Nine one, thank you again. I mean, I didn't request it. But I hope you don't mind me borrowing it for this one.

But really, thank you.

PicsArt_08-22-08.10.15.jpg

Hello, may I please request Nine's sprite recolored as Bayonetta in the 1st game and Jeanne's red, biker outfit from the 2nd game?

... or maybe the full character select artwork? Either one of them is fine. I'd really apreciate it, thank you in advance!

On 8/24/2017 at 5:54 PM, Tong said:

Ragna, Jin, Rachel, Bang, Hakumen, Makoto, Valkenhayn, Relius, Bullet, Azrael, Kagura, Terumi, Celica, Lambda, Hibiki, Nine, Naoto, Izanami, Susanoo', Es and Mai.

Is there anywhere that we can just download them from?

Could I please get a recolor of Jin's CF portrait in palette 19. It's the kawaii pastel palette.  I can't find it anywhere and I can't recolor myself.

On 01/09/2017 at 3:09 PM, Jeanne said:

Hello, may I please request Nine's sprite recolored as Bayonetta in the 1st game and Jeanne's red, biker outfit from the 2nd game?

... or maybe the full character select artwork? Either one of them is fine. I'd really apreciate it, thank you in advance!

Heh funny, actually someone long ago has requested me the exact the same thing, so there you go:

egXUIYw.png

QkIuU1X.png

So long as you're still free Tong, perhaps you can do this request that's been on queue.

On 12/28/2016 at 4:05 AM, Tsuki Garyuu said:

Requesting two more color palettes for Ragna CF, and they are none other than his other cross-belt wearing expies. Raven (Reckless Fist) and Slayer (Soul Bender, just to pick one). If it's possible to color part of Ragna's hair so that it's part white, that'd be great.