Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tong

Character Recolors, PSDs, and Renderings [*New* BBCF Available]

Done. :kitty:

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/5318/tsubakikuzunoha.png

Hope you don't mind, but I tweaked her skin tone a tiny bit

so it could match Kuzunoha's. I used this for the reference too.

Oh wow, I'm actually shocked that you did the skin tone tweak. I left her skin tone normal on the palette because it looked better for her on the game backgrounds and stuff, but with the proper skin tone, the portrait still looks excellent. I'm impressed with your work, well done.

I think I'm going to end up playing Devil Summoner 2 again this week... :v:

Indeed.

Just testing my template, so I made Bang in the skin of that guy who pwns with pink buterflies.His DLC also.

Bangtempl2ate.png

And yeah, I know I screwed up the nail/scarf at the end ~_~ too lazy to fix it tho.

Me likey the CT recolors. I honestly thought the CT character designs looked better, anyway. Especially Ragna, Haku-men, and Noel's.

*NEW

This has been my fave pic since I saw it on the game's manual :D

Now, will resume the rest of the CS things. No detours anymore!

ragna_tmeplate_kittcopy.png

Click to download

PS.:Do NOT use very light tones, the image is very dark and of not-so-high-quality as the rest.

Well, it seems I can not get the Tsubaki one to work, (My fault for not being able to upgrade currently.) so would anyone be kind enough to do Tsubaki's DLC #9 color? Provided it wasn't already done, the images aren't loading to well for me. <_<

Well I can open the Tsubaki one to be fair, just can't actually change colors like how I can with Solar's, maybe I'm just really really doing it wrong. But anyway, testing with the Ragna one you recently did, and it would seem I can open as well as edit colors. I don't even get an error like I did with Shinji's or Solar's Mu one. So now I'm just confused.

Also, was working on story mode Tsubaki thing, but had a problem that means I might need to restart, so I did a quick Platinum one, still needs some work obviously. Don't think it's that bad of a job for being done in like, less than 2 hours.

2 requests for the Danisen League site, please:

Bang's regular #6 Palette and Lambda's DLC Gold Palette, using the same CS style portraits like the others.

Thanks.

How's this for the Lambda gold one? If Tong doesn't mind (Unless I missed something.) I plan to finish Lambda's DLC colors along with the rest of Noel's that from what I know haven't been done. (And do some of Mu's)

And while I'm posting, here's a crappy Tsubaki story mode template I did~ Feel free to try and make it less crappy if anyone can. If I can make my Platinum one not crap I'll probably finish her colors too, and maybe post the template if by then someone hasn't already.

How's this for the Lambda gold one? If Tong doesn't mind (Unless I missed something.) I plan to finish Lambda's DLC colors along with the rest of Noel's that from what I know haven't been done. (And do some of Mu's)

And while I'm posting, here's a crappy Tsubaki story mode template I did~ Feel free to try and make it less crappy if anyone can. If I can make my Platinum one not crap I'll probably finish her colors too, and maybe post the template if by then someone hasn't already.

Thanks, that looks great.

I got Bang covered. Already had a template.

Woo. I believe this is the right one.

And that looks awesome, although I'm extremely biased because that's the color I use so that one in particular is for my pic on the site lol.

Thanks to both of you, I really appreciate the work. I'll probably ask for more eventually, unless the entire sets get finished then it'll just be one big thanks for all the hard work.

uGHHH ps3 is so ugly on component cables. I miss HDMI

If you can find me a 1080p display that can go vertical (for shmups) that's under $100 bucks, let me know. ;_; I suffer everyday I use Composite.

3 more requests to finish up the top ranking players' pics on the Danisen League site:

-Bang DLC bright green color as seen here on the bottom left

-Litchi's default #7 color (Purple)

-Litchi's default #8 color (Pink)

That's it for my requests for now, you can see how I'm using them here: https://sites.google.com/site/blazbluedanisen/ranks

Using them as really small pics that don't really get to show off the colors much, but eventually there will be a lot more character pics added for the other ranks. I'm not going to make any requests for them unless they are the top ranking players though.

I really appreciate the work put into them though, so thanks again.

Thank you all for the support

Misae, the Bang is amazing :D For a moment I lost hope when you disappeared from my life >: haha

I'll do your Tsubaki right now Murki!And nice work on the stuff friend.

But some of my friends saw your sheets and said it they were too bright. I assume you're coloring using gradient maps, try to make some darker tones more visible. Just a suggestion.

Well, I dont have Bang's BBCS template nor Litchi's.:sweatdrop:

2ewh9gh.png