Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tong

Character Recolors, PSDs, and Renderings [*New* BBCF Available]

I feel bad for basically abandoning any work that I was trying to help with on here. D:

Also good job on the Order-Sol Makoto, Tong, though I will say she looks a bit dark (In as the colors don't look like dark enough.), but that may just be me, haven't played BB or Makoto in a while to really see the color. :/

Hey! No problems, this topic still mine, no need to help If you dont want, I wont be pissed or anything ;)

Thanks for all the help! :)

Well, no template :(

I broke my promise, ironically, I had to buy a new HD because my old ones died. So yea, Im still setting up stuff, but It will SURELY be done this week!

Well I still wanna try and contribute if I can. For example if anyone wants a Platinum template (Though the image itself isn't super-high res:( ) I can try and fix the one I have up a bit and upload it. I'll probably also try and do any colors that aren't finished yet if I get the chance.

Nice work!

I can help out with Litchi colours if nobody has started on it?

edit

a few hours work and Litchi has new hair colour

litchi7wip.png

Still WIP, creating the paths is a very tedious business but colour changes are easy after that.

ffffff kaqn i love you.(????)

omg, that was supposed to be a secret ):

Oh hell ya CT Rags colors!

<3

Nice work!

I can help out with Litchi colours if nobody has started on it?

edit

litchi7wip.png

Still WIP, creating the paths is a very tedious business but colour changes are easy after that.

Sure you can, and nice work! Looking very good.

Huh? Few hours just for the hair? Well, I can give some tips to speed up the process...

-You dont need to path perfectly the area around a transparent area, the borders.Just fill it quickly, dont worry about the transparent background.

yesef.th.png

-If you already did a part, you can overlay over the previous path then delete the overboard stuff, using CTRL+CLICK on said path. Like here, when the skin path overlayed the hair. I can just exclude what is not skin, because of the already done hair.

shot0359.th.jpg

shot0360.th.jpg

This will save you alot of time, since you wont need to constantly path stuff that is somewhat half-done.

oh god yes

I can't wait till litchi's colors are complete~

*snip*

I did those things from beginning but still takes me time to do the paths, I guess I will get faster over time

Was busy over weekend so I did some more work on it today

litchi7wip2b.png

For her dress I shifted the hue instead of doing a full gradient map, it was easier for me to get the gradient looking right this way.

Only a few more paths left to do

With blade fankit in hand I shall reap the sins make more Guilty stuff and cleanse in the fires of destruction post here.

rh93xs.png

You know the drill, click image, receive PSD.

Next is Order Sol, unless someone suggests otherwise.