Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tong

Character Recolors, PSDs, and Renderings [*New* BBCF Available]

Oh, oh! Can someone also do a color swap of Hades Izanami's Official art over Terumi and/or Dark Susanoo?

Please and thank you c:

I attempted to do a BlazBlue sprite recolor today for fun and curiosity of how good the reference character's palette would look. (was originally gonna recolor CentralFiction art but I gave up on it) I used a different shading technique from the last time I did a sprite re-color (which was like ages ago.) I feel like I did a bad though :/

Spoiler

what1.PNG

Reference characters:
Image result for kagamine rin len v4x
(This idea actually stemmed from a discussion I had with a friend where we tried to think of Vocaloid/UTAU themed palettes for the BlazBlue cast. This and Platinum being Ruko were the only ideas that stuck out to me.)

On 30.6.2016 at 8:53 PM, entnervt said:

May I request this Sol artwork in color 18, if it's not too hard. I don't know how to do such things and have no idea how hard it is.

Link

@Tong may I request your work again? The same artwork but in color 9 this time?

Well, well, well. Looks like my siesta from this place took longer than I expected.

It's amazing how much has changed since I was gone (4 YEARS to be exact :sweatdrop:).

Anyway, I've randomly poofed back again thanks to the U.S. release of BlazBlue Central Fiction.

(Boy, I have a LOT of catching up to do...:gonk:).

I figured since our fellow member SirRouzel has already ripped the main character artworks from Central Fiction,

I'd like to start of with a small contribution, just like I have back in "ye olden days".

Hey Tong, long time no see buddy. ;)

I noticed you're also making some CF templates already, and Ragna just happened to be on the request list.

So, I made one just in case...and ALL 24 Colors for him. :P

Finished all 24 colors! :D

I'll finish the next 12 on Monday. I'm heading to Philadelphia for the weekend to meet some friends.

Though, if you or anybody else on here want to finish them up for me, that'd be great!

I've got Ragna's palettes uploaded, thanks to SirRouzel.

Anyway, I going to bed. Gotta wake up early to catch the Greyhound Bus over to Philly.

See y'all later!

I decided to create a fanmade custom palette out of another burst of nostalgia for a certain JRPG series...

On 11/5/2016 at 4:17 PM, rNNN_ said:

Celica A. Mercury Template

Reveal hidden contents
If anyone can make it better, I would appreciate it. Have fun.

I tried using your template to recolor art for the first time. As for my recolor, I think Celica looks fine but I didn't really care about Minerva so I just slapped on random colors. Minerva will look ugly here :U

Spoiler

whatt.png
Reference characters:
File:Meg (Suikoden II).pngFile:Gadget.png
and a bonus sprite recolor (That I think kind of went wrong):
what1.PNG
Reference character:
File:Luc (Suikoden III).png

Here's a little something I've been working on. Persona 4 Arena Characters with Xblaze Palettes.

Spoiler

Full Cast.png

References:

Spoiler

Yu Narukami: Touya Kagari
Yosuke Hanamura: Akira Kamewari
Chie Satonaka: Hinata Himezuru
Yukiko Amagi: Kuon Glamred Stroheim
Kanji Tatsumi: Drei
Teddie: Brain Cat
Naoto Shirogane: Elise von Klagen
Aigis: Es-N
Mitsuru Kirijo: Acht
Akihiko Sanada: Kazuto Kotetsu
Labrys: Es
Shadow Labrys: Nobody
Elizabeth: "Me"
Yukari Takeba: Marcelyn F. Mercury
Junpei Iori: Kazuto Kotetsu
Sho: Ripper
Minazuki: Freaks
Ken Amada: Kiri
Koromaru: Brain Cat
Rise Kujikawa: "Little Sister"
Tohru Adachi: Soichiro Unomaru
Marie: Mei Amanohokosaka
Margaret: Sechs

Just a quick update.

Made some small fixes to the Ragna Template, so just download from my original post.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/2840-character-recolors-psds-and-renderings-new-bbcp-available/&do=findComment&comment=963162

Also, all 24 colors for Ragna have been finished! That, is also included in that post.

Enjoy!

I'm seeing some nice quality pics of portraits... Are the gallery rips of CF up? If so, someone send a link.

Hey Tong.  Been a long time, friend.  Got another request for you:  Susano'o in Hakumen's BBCF #6 Color!

Sup @DarkSSJShinji, good to see you're back and with plenty of good stuff! :D

And nice work everyone.

@Blade when I have time I can do Susanooh colors but dont hold your breath, he's pretty complex and the result probably wont look good. But I can try...

Anyways, if there's anything missing on the OP let me knowing!

Finally Done, the P4A cast with Guilty Gear Xrd's PSN Color.

Spoiler

Full Cast.png

On that topic, can I have Yu's Character Select Portrait in that Touya Color I did as well as the PSN Color? Thanks in advance.

16 hours ago, SegGel2009 said:

Finally Done, the P4A cast with Guilty Gear Xrd's PSN Color.

Hide contents

Full Cast.png

On that topic, can I have Yu's Character Select Portrait in that Touya Color I did as well as the PSN Color? Thanks in advance.

Ohh cool. Could I have these colors for Labrys, Teddie, and Minazuki's portraits  please?

Could someone please recolor Kokonoe(Ideally her BBCF art, but anything'll work) to the Lambda reference color she has in BBCF? I tried messing with the sprite rip, but I don't have photoshop to open .act files(Although I'm not even sure if the reference colors are in there. Not that I can check. Sai sucks sometimes, lol), so I'd have to manually recolor the whole sprite while using Lambda's for reference which is... a  hassle.

I'm just trying to show the color to some friends who don't have BBCF, so if there's some easier method to do it, I'd really appreciate the help!