Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tong

Character Recolors, PSDs, and Renderings [*New* BBCF Available]

Can I request a Naoto Shirogane portrait in this Xrd Faust Color I made for her? Thanks in advance.

XRD Faust Naoto (No Ref. Img.).png

On 1/19/2017 at 1:58 PM, Tong said:

Kinda back! Susanoo' and random Chibi Naoto templates:

Reveal hidden contents

Do you have PSD Files for Sin, Jam (XRD), Margaret, Byakuya & Chaos

Any chance I can get someone to recolor 3 Azrael images for me to his CF color 5 (Yellow with black hair)? I'll post the 3 images and what the color looks like below. Anyone that can do this is my favorite person ever!!

Bluzreal.png

Az mad.jpg

Azrael 3.jpg

CF Colors.png

Can someone Recolor This as Kamina because I try to do it myself but I couldn't figure out how to do it

a34432fc3070ad353e5b1a2a7f3ab6eb.jpg

00b43426d8121e0dd57b393317875559.jpg

I was going to do that Color for Jam, thanks dude

BBCF Mai Custom Color 3 and GGXrdR Jam (PSN Color)

Also Tong, i updated the template for Jam on the legs as a separation color for you. 

Here's a link to the new template.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9m0y90qtehel80l/GGXrd+Jam+Update+Template.psd

BBCF Mai Portrait Color 3.png

Guilty Gear Xrd Jam Portrait (PSN Color).png

Finally wanted to try Custom Color Sprite Animations. So here I made Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax's Ako as I-No.

Sprite Animation.gif

Can anyone do Mu's CF (And CS too if possible) art in CP color 21? Thanks x100 in advance. Also please don't kill me if im doing this wrong someone else told me to go here O.O

Here's some more. Shana as Es (Code: Embyro Costume), Taiga as Rise Kujikawa, and Emi as "Me"

Es Shana Animation.gifRise Taiga Animation.gifMe Emi Animation.gif

Man some of these idle poses are boring.

Hello, is there any way I can get either the CP or CF Noel Vermillion PSD file with the Gradient Layers? I need it for a project. Much appreciated!! 

Edit: Attaching a Color 22 Es I made about a month ago.

ES.png

Hello, is there any way I can get either the CP or CF Noel Vermillion PSD file with the Gradient Layers? I need it for a project. Much appreciated!! 

Edit: Attaching a Color 22 Es I made about a month ago.

ES.png

Noel's CP Portrait is already in the first page of the Forum

2 minutes ago, MaskManZX said:

Oh, sorry man, I meant the one with the Gradient Layers, like the one I can use to make custom colors. The PSD in OP just has alternate colors in it. Posting a custom Terumi Color Pallete for Susano'o, and a custom Susano'o Color Pallete for Hakumen.

Terumi Susano'o.png

ha000_00.png

Oh, sorry man, I meant the one with the Gradient Layers, like the one I can use to make custom colors. The PSD in OP just has alternate colors in it. Posting a custom Terumi Color Pallete for Susano'o, and a custom Susano'o Color Pallete for Hakumen.

Terumi Susano'o.png

ha000_00.png

Yeah, that's what I was talking about

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Terumi Susano'o.png

ha000_00.png

4 minutes ago, MaskManZX said:

Terumi Susano'o.png

ha000_00.png

That one didn't have specific gradient layers.

Terumi Susano'o.png

ha000_00.png

That one didn't have specific gradient layers.

Now I'm confused

42 minutes ago, toxyn1440 said:

Terumi Susano'o.png

My world, why does this color not actually exist in game. I didn't know I needed this in my life until now.

Terumi Susano'o.png

My world, why does this color not actually exist in game. I didn't know I needed this in my life until now.

That's how I feel when Naoto didn't get a Rock Howard Color Reference