Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tensai

Eternal Fighter Zero

So I know under the Misc. Fighter Central Title it mentions this game, but I can't actually find a post that discusses it; hence the creation of this thread.

I just downloaded this game again and it seems like a really good fighting game. There's air dashing, instant blocking, 3 levels of super, and another bar that lets you cancel moves or perform other special moves. I looked up a combo vid on youtube and the combos look pretty sexy so I'm going to try to learn some. From what I gather you can also play this online, so if anyone else wants to play send me a shout.

I have a USB to PS2 controller adapter that I use to play ^^. I play Akiko, she seems awesome. Who's the top tier zoner?

Anyone else have a palette issue with this game? I get crazy colors.

W7 x64 Intel i5 Nvidia

i fixed that by running in compatibility mode, windows 98/me, as well as chekcing all the other options about allowing it to take over my system

on another note, if in windows 7 and u have a slideshow background, disable that slideshow while u play it as it will cause the pallet issue with each changing of the background going on behind the scenes

and ill fight kyousuke for MAH kotomi

I've been playing this game for a while, it's a lot of fun. I've been trying to learn Kano recently, but I can't get the hang of her Aria cancels. How exactly are they done?

I wish more people were playing this game :<

It's really good.

Does this game have timers? while matches are relatively fast and lame style have holes, still wonder if this was a foresight or intentional?

I tried this game out. But I never knew who I was because their names didn't show on the selct screen for some dumb reason. But the playstyles were unique and something I'd like to see more of in fighting games.