Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bbq sauce

Hokuto no Jersey thread: Fist-pump of the North Shore

My bad, dude.. I didn't know I had texts until it was already too late.

In the future though, if something's happenin at my house, just come over if you want, I don't mind.

edit: LK, I forgot to answer you cause I was playing when you asked, but, Axl does have game winning combos, but, usually only if it starts from bomber in the corner..

It's all good. Couldn't have stayed too long anyway. Maybe like 45 minutes at most. D=

Weather might turn to shit this weekend, so I might have to put my arcade run on hold.

We should play again this week Andy... VanPri + GG was fkn godlike. Getting some good new blood into GG is refreshing (good shit LK). We should try to see what kind of connection we get with netplay. Pantsu patch the 14th!!!!!

Why is this game so gdlk?

Weather might turn to shit this weekend, so I might have to put my arcade run on hold.

We should play again this week Andy... VanPri + GG was fkn godlike. Getting some good new blood into GG is refreshing (good shit LK). We should try to see what kind of connection we get with netplay. Pantsu patch the 14th!!!!!

Why is this game so gdlk?

I'm with that.

I heard rumors the pantsu patch is going to cost money O_o ..I need to find an actual source though.

Where the hell did you hear that? Free game but paid patch? That makes almost no sense.

I'd buy it for us though.

Well, I donno if it is a "patch". When I went from 1.06 to 1.07 or whatever is current, I actually downloaded a full new game, opposed to patching the game I already had... so I donno. Like I said I donno how credible that rumor is, though, so I gotta look into it myself.

I'm gonna have to put hosting on hold for now since my planning is not very organized right now as I looked. I'll try to have things sorted out before posting exact details soon.

Yo Andy, tell me when you wanna try VP netplay tonight.

If you want help setting it up give me a call.

Edit: Update to VP will be free, so I'm not sure where you heard that rumor Andy.

Same here. Im gonna be in NY on the 9th with Britt. Anyone wanna meet up at ctf?

yo mike you still trying to head out to CTF the 9th? If so I'll try to join you.

I knew the game was complete ass... but as soon as LK explained to me the inputs for the combos and the pressure...

This game REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY sucks. Probably the most over-hyped poverty game ever.

I knew the game was complete ass... but as soon as LK explained to me the inputs for the combos and the pressure...

This game REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY sucks. Probably the most over-hyped poverty game ever.

What's bad about it? I haven't played it.

P much every character does the same combo

ABC chain into tag/dash cancel/metaworld/sometimes a special to extend combo, then chaining to an ender, usually a special that knocksdown, or generic rush super, or metasuper.

Also, all the chains are have to be mashed through. You can't stagger them AT ALL, there is no late cancel for normal chains or specials.

Also also, there's only a few characters that have an overhead, and they usually don't lead to anything.. mix ups seem pretty shitty.

My exp w/ Ougon-

*dls game, gets hype*

*messes w/ it for 30 mins*

"Fuck this POS" *loads up XVSF*

Play more VP.

LK says he's going to play the new character... the chick with large assests weilding a NO TANK sign.

Get hype for pantsu patch.