Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bbq sauce

Hokuto no Jersey thread: Fist-pump of the North Shore

I still don't know who I want to play D:

I'm thinking the hoe with the German name and Axl-esque chains.

I might play the robot bitch with the big booty though.

Daz yur fault yo..

I don't deny that, but I don't know how that happened considering how good my connection is for the most part. I think its just something with windows 7, shit started acting weird when I installed it.

ok, next time theres a biweekly can we please all put this tianxia/justice nigga on blast if he decides to show up

ok, next time theres a biweekly can we please all put this tianxia/justice nigga on blast if he decides to show up

Who?

Also go to body shop biweekly, SKD.

Who?

Also go to body shop biweekly, SKD.

Oh yeah, mike you gonna get a card at CTF for technika 2? Should try and pick one up for alan too if he'd like and you can. if you have internet on your phone you can register as soon as you get and join team St1ckBuG crew. Hope to see you at CTF on sunday.

EDIT: I still can't believe that CTF finally got internet for technika as well as got the update to technika 2. People had been pestering forever and I guess henry finally caved in.

Oh yeah, mike you gonna get a card at CTF for technika 2? Should try and pick one up for alan too if he'd like and you can. if you have internet on your phone you can register as soon as you get and join team St1ckBuG crew. Hope to see you at CTF on sunday.

EDIT: I still can't believe that CTF finally got internet for technika as well as got the update to technika 2. People had been pestering forever and I guess henry finally caved in.

They have cards at CTF or do I have to get one at the break?

Me and britt should get there about 5 I think. American Idiot starts at 3 so I don't think it should get over too much past then.

They have cards at CTF or do I have to get one at the break?

Me and britt should get there about 5 I think. American Idiot starts at 3 so I don't think it should get over too much past then.

They have cards at CTF, the break is sold out of cards so CTF is your only option to get them. Also I'll probably get there earlier than you but I'll stick around for a long while.

Okay the roads should be clear by later tonight. If anyone wants to come out and play. Anytime after 7 is cool. I'll try and wake up and get the road conditions before then to let you guys know what to expect locally.

GG and BB definite. I'm interested in VP if someone wants to bring that <3

"Coincidentally"

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?8359-CS-Bang-V-Ragna&p=905236&viewfull=1#post905236

He already went to one btw, but I think Biscuits chased him away.

Also PHOENIX.

I have developed the most hilarious round opener with Kenshiro ever.

Also, if I have 2 boost stocks at round start and they have 3 stars, or less, I win... I fucking love this game.

So, EVO info was posted... but no games yet.

Is anyone going 100% no matter what games are there this year?

If I can get some work by summer, I'll go. I'll be playing MvC3 at least, and I'm pretty sure that'll be there. But yeah, the work situation....

I would like to go.. Vegas was metric fuckton of fun times in 09.

Sadly, it's too early to tell. :L

Monster Hunter english patched released: Dec 24, 2010

My time played at Jan 7, 2011: 101 hours.

just because you can beat scrubs at tourneys when you play nothing but monster hunter in your spare time doesn't make you a good player

why you free.

must be all that monsta huntar

Re: evo

I'm going for mvc3.

Inb4 "LOL U GON GIT BLOWN UP SCRUB"

faggots.