Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SaikoXeon

Utah Thread, Backdashing Missionaries since 2013

When we hit 100 pages, I'm remaking the thread just so I can put that info in the first post so it won't have to be retyped for any new people that don't know about it.

And you sir, need a avatar.

xD I say the White-Blue with Black Ookami from Calamity Trigger....

I love you guys for being so active. Shara, if you want me to update the OP just say so (and with what).

Just add the link to SRK's Ranbat and update it every month: http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/st-patricks-beatdown-on-march-17th-in-west-valley-city-utah-salt-lake-city-ut.154908/

We have monthly casuals at the Valley Fair Mall. That there's no venue fee, but there is a $5 one for the other game's tourneys if you want. Everything is run on Xbox360, and that we're just a bunch of casuals... for now. :D

That is hilarious, but it's still dumb. Will update the OP.

Kusoru, my lord!

Your watchin the GG stream too?

Himura, It be done, if ya got any ideas for somethin diff or just want somethin changed up lemme know

Hakumen.jpg

Damn photoshop didn't want me to remember how to do somethin with it

Edit: I just thought of some funny changes for it, but I'll do it later.

Dunno if this is anyone's cut of bread or not, and I know it's kinda short notice. But there's this Anime Salt Lake convention tomorrow. It's just at the Salt Lake Community Collage Redwood campus which isn't that far from Valley Fair Mall. I know there won't be a BlazBlue tourney, but I'm bringing a setup just in case someone wants to play. There will be a UMVC3 tourney on XBox360 with a cash payout. No tourney entry fee required. Although the con itself costs $25 admission.

More info here: http://animesaltlake.com/

Yo damn, I am half tempted. That's free money for most of us. I imagine most casuals won't know how to deal with Morrigan / Ghost Rider. If I do go, I'll try to drop by and meet you.

Yo damn, I am half tempted. That's free money for most of us. I imagine most casuals won't know how to deal with Morrigan / Ghost Rider. If I do go, I'll try to drop by and meet you.

I dont have the spare cash for it sadly

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

>__< AWESOME AVATAR!!!

>.> 25$ I aint makin it.. T^T <---- Crying Face.

Nope not caring that I just double posted but here's the new version

Haku-Avi-1.gif

Edit: Had to make a slight change to it