Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SaikoXeon

Utah Thread, Backdashing Missionaries since 2013

SaltFest is this Saturday at the University of Utah Student Union Building! You'd be nuts to miss out on a local tournament like this!

And then Ctrl goes to work tomorrow and finds out his COS was denied so he can't go.

That's really unlikely though lol

Went to Salt Fest realized Utah has one of the best blazblue players I have good shit to everyone I have played didnt even know that there were no Noel players in utah oh well, definitely gonna follow the blazblue utah scene and improve my noel good shit to everyone at salt fest everyone!

Went to Salt Fest realized Utah has one of the best blazblue players I have good shit to everyone I have played didnt even know that there were no Noel players in utah oh well, definitely gonna follow the blazblue utah scene and improve my noel good shit to everyone at salt fest everyone!

Nice to hear it, man. Are you Hermes then? I realized afterwards that we completely forgot to get your contact info lol

Yep that's me haha yeah I couldn't go Sunday so I'm looking forward to the next casuals

Well here's all the folks on Twitter that you should follow:

@Ctrlaltwtf (myself)

@801_Jojo

@HolyOrderShar

@xHarukasan

Next casuals is currently up in the air. But I'm sure folks will be up for it soon enough. With EVO coming up we could definitely all use the practice to stay sharp.

You need to make sure its a crouch hit to do it so you can do 2C>6C but that only works on crouching

Sent from the NOL Intelligence Department.

Wish I could've gotten in more than one casual, haha. One day!

Yeah unfortunately the turnout wasn't nearly as good as last year, and it was even less on Sunday so we decided to head out early.

How does the 31st or 7th (Saturdays) work for you guys for next casuals? Thinking of requesting an early shift again.

How does the 31st or 7th (Saturdays) work for you guys for next casuals? Thinking of requesting an early shift again.

Both are fine for me. I know the SF group is doing a RanBat the 31st, so if you guys wanna use their space we can. I also think they're reserving the back room so we have real space. (https://www.facebook.com/events/1487233658173855/)

Both are fine for me. I know the SF group is doing a RanBat the 31st, so if you guys wanna use their space we can. I also think they're reserving the back room so we have real space. (https://www.facebook.com/events/1487233658173855/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming)

This link just takes me to my own upcoming events lol

I may have something else come up that day I found out yesterday but I don't know for certain

I may have something else come up that day I found out yesterday but I don't know for certain

Well whatever your schedule ends up being let me know ASAP. I don't mind doing it the week after the 7th.

Where do you guys normally have your meetups?

We normally hold them at my house since it has enough room for us

Yo Utah.  Was chatting with Shar about an upcoming tourny in Colorado and he reminded me Dustloop exists. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tournament is on June 21st, Saturday.  It's run by Kings of CO (our local KoF scene) and they're getting some major players out here like Romance and Khannibalito, but it'd be sick to have some OOS BlazBlue players too.  Hell, if you have KoF players out there that are thirsting for action, let them know they'll have good competition out here.  Between the Colorado anime community, we can help house a number of people, but of course first come first serve.  

Event on FB: https://www.facebook.com/events/617717494986236/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming (If you can't see it, lemme know)

I'll be sure to check on here if anyone has questions.  But the fastest way is to Tweet me: @Ryyudo

Thanks guys!

Unfortunately there's like absolutely no way I can do that with my new schedule starting on the 14th.

Hey guys, good news. My folks will be out of the home on the weekend of the 7th. If you folks are down for casuals then we should do it there.