Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SaikoXeon

Utah Thread, Backdashing Missionaries since 2013

Hey guys, good news. My folks will be out of the home on the weekend of the 7th. If you folks are down for casuals then we should do it there. 

Sounds like a plan. I'll request an early shift for that day.

Hey guys, bad news. The plans for my place got bodied due to the folks having something come up. So now my place is out of the question unless something changes.

Casuals start at noon btw. I'll probably be there around 5pm though maybe earlier, depends on work volumes.

Hey guys, looks like my place will be free this upcoming weekend starting Thursday, so if anyone wants to get their grind on hit me up. 

I just found out that I have friday off so I would love to go to casuals where is shars house should I give you guys my number because I have been dying to play casuals on this game

Check your PMs I know I sent you my address before. If you can't find it let me know

Sent from the NOL Intelligence Department.

Sup nerds. Just saw this post on the UT FB group. 

'Greetings, folks. Since this upcoming ranbat falls on a week where I don't work, I will be attending! I plan to bring with me a PS3 setup. French Bread's newest fighter "Under Night In-Birth" comes out in Japan tomorrow, and I plan to download the import version.

I will be bringing a PS3 setup for Under Night In-Birth casuals. I was originally planning on a tournament, but I won't be at the ranbat all day; I've got other plans in the evening, so I'll be leaving at around 5:00 PM. I will be at the ranbat sometime between 10:00-11:00 AM, so I'll be around for a good amount of the day.

In closing, those who want to play it or those who have a passing interest in this game, look forward to Saturday and get your serving of French Bread and Japanese Thighs~! '

The ranbat is on 7/26 at the U of U. 

Hey guys sorry I havent been able to attend any casuals but I have been thinking recently What do you guys think about streaming casuals and streaming some mini tournaments (if we grow in size) I have been giving this a lot of thought I have a small following on youtube and I dont know about you guys but if this is possible we can create a anime fighting game stream here in utah I'm not saying we have to do it but I think it will be fun I would love to hear your guys opinion about this, what do you guys think, Ideas would be awesome, and throw all of the pros and cons at me thanks for reading guys and hopefully I will see you guys soon!

when are we gonna do a UNIEL casuals shara!!! also @ new guy - ctrl is the streamer he knows his shit - talk to him

Oh, I've been meaning to do this but I've been unsure of how to say this.

Well to put it briefly. I'm actually going to be moving here soon. I don't have an exact time frame of when at this point but it's probably going to be soon.

I'm sure as hell going to miss you guys and will make an effort to come back up to Utah for stuff to visit you all and some others. It's been a great time and I thank you guys for everything we've done as a scene.

Oh, I've been meaning to do this but I've been unsure of how to say this.

Well to put it briefly. I'm actually going to be moving here soon. I don't have an exact time frame of when at this point but it's probably going to be soon.

I'm sure as hell going to miss you guys and will make an effort to come back up to Utah for stuff to visit you all and some others. It's been a great time and I thank you guys for everything we've done as a scene.

It's been an absolute blast and honor working with you man, since day 1. Good luck from here on out and kick some ass!

4 days after the fact : NOOOOO SHARA WHYYYYY

~_~ im actually kinda depressed by this 

..can we have like... some kinda going away bash or something? AT LEAST THAT MUCH

Alright, so, I got my first opportunity to play UNIB yesterday at the ranbat and liked it a lot.  I was wondering if anybody would mind doing a game share on PSN with me, 'cuz #nomonies #poorasfuck #hashtags 

I would forever be in your debt ;______;

Alright, so, I got my first opportunity to play UNIB yesterday at the ranbat and liked it a lot. I was wondering if anybody would mind doing a game share on PSN with me, 'cuz #nomonies #poorasfuck #hashtags

I would forever be in your debt ;______;

Sorry man, I think all of us are already sharing as is

Sent using the GF13-17NJII God Gundam's Mobile Trace System.