Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SaikoXeon

Utah Thread, Backdashing Missionaries since 2013

I don't think SaikoXeon made it. Unless he did and he used a different name and team. :lol:

But it's too bad one of you guys couldn't have made it. The pay out was $100 winner take all.

*Plays against LK* Well that turned out like I thought it would, god he's a beast online too...

Edit: I need to practice a lot more...

We need more people, more offline experiences and what not.

This is true, we're gonna need more the Haz, Haku, Ragna and Mu though. Oh and my 360 stick arrived yesterday so no more borrowing sticks for me

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Ya both of my are gonna be customized but the 360 stick is pretty cool looking already since its the SCV stick

Just a reminder, that there is a ranbat this weekend at valley fair. The OP contains all info, hope to see you guys there.

I don't think so, we're going to try and some new stuff. If you do come I imagine some one will lend you an xbox pad to play some BBEX casuals.

I'm now wondering, if Dacid was able to do that what would some of the other big names be able to do. I think I have an idea of why Copper didn't do well, People know how to deal with Kune a bit, from Souji....