Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SaikoXeon

Utah Thread, Backdashing Missionaries since 2013

Slightly, but hey it's capcom, yet again I have to say this. Give me my DMC HD Collection then you can shove the rest of your shit up your ass capcom.

Saiko why do I get the feeling that the skullgirls hate from the guys on srk is because its not made by capcom?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

I am not getting that vibe as much, it's more the aesthetics. If that's to be believed, only time will tell.

AC+R logo is brilliant, and I am okay with the contrast. I like what I saw in the video, makes me wonder how the tiers or general balance will adjust. I didn't see Eddie so maybe they have the right ideas.

Anyone still here? It'd be cool to do this stuff again.

Whoa, I hadn't checked here in awhile since no one was posting here

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Going to see if I can end up going to this. Want to start getting involved in tournaments and it would be nice to have my first tournament not require a plane, hotel, rental car, and $1000+

Going to see if I can end up going to this. Want to start getting involved in tournaments and it would be nice to have my first tournament not require a plane, hotel, rental car, and $1000+

Hey, there's a ranbat next sat the 16th at the kafeneio coffee house by the 33rd south trax station

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

So is anyone in this thread going to Salt Fest? I'm still juggling the possibility of entering the P4 tournament.

I am for sure. Pretty sure some others and in this thread are as well.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Whelp, I asked for Saturday off for this, and I'll probably get it. Hopefully I'll be able to go. Not sure about transportation just yet because my brother will need the car for work. I may end up just walking, I don't think the venue is that far away from where I live.

Are you guys entering any tournaments?

Hey I'll be coming up to Utah for Salt Fest this weekend, how's the P4A community over there?

Thanks for the hype Persona guys. That showdown between Saiko and aisight was awesome. Next time I'll actually enter. I was under the impression you had to pre-register to be in tournaments so that was my bad. I only had 3 hours of sleep anyway I wasn't up for anything. I decided to head out after the P4A tournament seeing as there's not really any other reason I wanted to go (not to mention that "comedian" was about to drive me to homicide)

I was a bit saddened by the utter lack of P4A casuals after the tournament but I suppose that's just how it goes. If anyone has a link to the monthly thing I'd appreciate it.

Yea, things definitely went way better then I expected. There were a few casuals, but I think a lot of us were burnt out after the tournament. The dude screaming while annoying at the time was annoying, in retrospect was fuckin' hilarious. Persona was the most hype, seriously. The only thing that I can think of coming close was Gus knocking out JWong in SF.

lol yeah I thought it was a bit annoying at times too but at least he was mostly supportive with this shouting, which I'm okay with. He -mostly- reserved himself to shouting encouragement to his boy. My problem was the dumbass comedian in the booth next door who thinks Caucasian is a funny word because it sounds like cock. I was dead tired as well so I decided to go home and have myself a nap.

I couldn't have signed up anyway for the tournament, I didn't arrive 2 hours early. If I had I would've had like 1 hour of sleep lol. I'll be more prepared next year.

If any of you play on PSN, feel free to add me and I will gladly show my support with some netplay practice. Also, give me a shout whenever a Utah tourney happens, if nothing else is scheduled for that weekend I'll try to make a trip over!