Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

furix

Arcana Heart 3 New Thread: Gameplay, Netplay, Etc.

Nice. It was previously reported as coming at $29.99, hopefully this holds true (although Aksys does love to over charge for dl only game :<)

I plan to main Zenia, so which Arcana gives her long range priorities or anything that could, say, keep the opponent from trying to counterattack so I can continue my rushdown? I'm guessing the Lightning one works well.

flower? you can really lame it out from a distance or force block if you have meter, halt their momentum, and if you mess up in close quarters, you have the fastest burst recovery time, so you can be kinda reckless, in addition to being immune to counterhits.

Well seeing as the game is actually a hard copy disc game, just for download I don't see how anyone could complain so long as the price doesn't somehow end up above that.

Metal Zenia is pretty good too. If you like to land AA pile bunkers etc. into swords for huge damage. It's a bit more gimmicky, but still very strong. Her EF combos hurt, too, and you can end it with a power up.

2abc EF 5c2c 236a 2a6b5c2c 236a 6b5c2c 421AB(Power up) 5c 214E-charge some meter or you can end with a Steel Arcana power up. Or you can just start setting up some pressure right away.

This is American Xbox and ps3 release?

I don't have a Facebook and I'm not signing up, no matter how aweome AH is.

I remember reading that it will be a digital download, but with translated stories, and some new animation.

Is that right?

This is American Xbox and ps3 release?

I don't have a Facebook and I'm not signing up, no matter how aweome AH is.

I remember reading that it will be a digital download, but with translated stories, and some new animation.

Is that right?

Only for PS3, the game won't be released on Xbox 360

How many times do we have to tell you that?

Furthermore, if anything, content was cut from the game. I believe the animated sidebars were cut. Possibly some other stuff, but I dunno for sure. All in the name of conserving space for the download. There won't be any "new animations" unless you mean a new OP or something.

flower? you can really lame it out from a distance or force block if you have meter, halt their momentum, and if you mess up in close quarters, you have the fastest burst recovery time, so you can be kinda reckless, in addition to being immune to counterhits.

Metal Zenia is pretty good too. If you like to land AA pile bunkers etc. into swords for huge damage. It's a bit more gimmicky, but still very strong. Her EF combos hurt, too, and you can end it with a power up.

2abc EF 5c2c 236a 2a6b5c2c 236a 6b5c2c 421AB(Power up) 5c 214E-charge some meter or you can end with a Steel Arcana power up. Or you can just start setting up some pressure right away.

Hmm, craft AND power. Sounds good. Thanks.

Furthermore, if anything, content was cut from the game. I believe the animated sidebars were cut. Possibly some other stuff, but I dunno for sure. All in the name of conserving space for the download. There won't be any "new animations" unless you mean a new OP or something.

WTF!? Tell me that's a late April's fools joke. If that's true I'm not buying this game :pissed:

WTF!? Tell me that's a late April's fools joke. If that's true I'm not buying this game :pissed:

Well it hasn't been 100% confirmed but in the promotional trailer they released they did not show the side bars, so there is a possibility, however nothing has been officially stated as being removed.

If the sidebars are removed as a whole it sorta ruins the game for the tourney scene in a sense seeing as 4:3/Sidebars are the currently accepted standard. If just the animated side bars are gone though then no real loss I guess.

lol talking as if AH has a tourney scene outside of Japan :<

Realistically I don't see them being removed but even if they are tourney's would probably use the JPN or EU ver then (I'm actually thinking about holding out until the EU version if only to get another hard copy, don't like BIG digital releases sitting on my hard drive)

But they're localizing the damn thing. If they didn't know that stuff was removed without their knowledge - given that we assume they're the ones who did it - then we should be turning our questions to Arc System Works.

lol maybe I worded it wrong;

I'm trying to imply they don't want consumers to know content was cut, nor do they want to advertise such a fact, until after the game is bought and you can't do anything about it (especially since it's a digital release)

Of course this is ONLY if anything has been removed, perhaps they just can't talk about such things until release and they just didn't feel like going through the hassle of answering, or maybe they just hate Aegis :o

Yeah, I figured it was worded bad.

I'm all for letting these types of rumors lie low. Like Aksys said, they need to make money.

Maybe Aegis is the "instigator" of the Aksys community. ^^

I just asked about this in Askys games facebook, and my commnet was deleted. :?:

Not sure why your facebook post would be deleted :psyduck:

But yeah, nothing was removed for the US ver of AH3 (homey don't play that :eng101:)

Also, the release date is 4/19, with the DLC and theme being released a week later 4/26.

And yes, the game will be $29.99 :cool:

Not sure why your facebook post would be deleted :psyduck:

But yeah, nothing was removed for the US ver of AH3 (homey don't play that :eng101:)

Also, the release date is 4/19, with the DLC and theme being released a week later 4/26.

And yes, the game will be $29.99 :cool:

Oh man, thanks for clarifying this matter.

What DLC? :?:

It's just 5 bonus colors for each character (similar to BB--in fact some characters have BB inspired colors like Konoha has a Bang palette XD)

Hmm, craft AND power. Sounds good. Thanks.

Yewp yewp. Also make sure to have a charged Edinborg often(this is normal thing for Zenia players to do though), so you can land that anti-air or whatever into swords. Of course, sometimes Metal isn't a very good idea versus some match ups that just won't give you enough time to charge or can easily get around shield. Which, then you can go Flower. The only problem I have with Flower is the short EF time, I don't think I can do the full EF combo on Flower. I would have to mess around and find a shorter one that still does as much damage. I mainly stick to Metal Zenia myself.