Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

furix

Arcana Heart 3 New Thread: Gameplay, Netplay, Etc.

PSN store and blog gonna blow up with all this F5ing

I heard all you bitches quit melty for this shit so it better be good

!!!

(not that I ever got to play melty anyways, but STILL >_>)

PSN store and blog gonna blow up with all this F5ing

I heard all you bitches quit melty for this shit so it better be good

!!!

(not that I ever got to play melty anyways, but STILL >_>)

Racist...

i will be able to play with Fiona soon...

I know nothing about this game at all..I can't wait for PSN Store to update so i can crack it open and have all those lolis to hug and stuff

I've never played AH before, but I feel like I want to pick up Maori.

Is this a bad decision? :3 I went straight to Rachel on BB though, and that went fine.

Maori is annoying, if you want to piss people off (especially scrubs) Maori is the way to go, ever since Full she's been a really viable character, but just make sure you ZONE ALL DAY cause the minute you let someone in you're F'd :kitty:

Maori is the only character I could win consistently with online, because I'm terrible, but so were most of the other players, and bad people tend to low-block when they get scared, and....that reminds me, heads up to anybody who is looking to be able to beat Score Attack without resorting to simple-mode Kira. Use Maori. Learn like, one combo, and you'll be golden. Parace only took me a few tries, and with simple mode Kira she took like 15.

[edit] Also, it updates at 10am-12pm? Eh? I don't think I've ever seen it update before 5pmEST, usually closer to 10, sometimes not until the AMs. (like the night Valkenhayn was supposed to come out originally, but didn't)

Really it's going to update around that time?:D Hooray.

Not like I'd be able to get it....I'm short 10 bucks.-___-

;A;

I'll be on today playing Arcana like I usually do. Maybe some people will be closer to me so I won't get 0-1 bars with so many players. I'm sick of playing Dorothy in that kind of lag.

Also, you guys better keep playing AH3 after BBCS2 comes out but I know that's probably asking for too much.

I'll be on today playing Arcana like I usually do. Maybe some people will be closer to me so I won't get 0-1 bars with so many players. I'm sick of playing Dorothy in that kind of lag.

Also, you guys better keep playing AH3 after BBCS2 comes out but I know that's probably asking for too much.

I will! CS2 is cool and all, but it's still BB :\

Only reason I stopped playing AH3 was due to the lack of local players, it did suck to fight people 1/2 way around the world XD

Just to let everyone know....ARCANA HEART 3 IS FINALLY OUT ON PSN!!!!!!!!!! XD Just a reminder. You have to type it in the search option on PS store to find it early since the store hasn't "officially" updated.

14 minutes until I can TRAINING MODE this shit up.

Worst Time Kamui ever incoming (inb4 I change prospective mains after five minutes of play, although Time Kamui will always be hype as fuck)

So can anybody test if those who only have the Japanese version of the game can play with those who recently bought the USA PSN version?

I have the JP version. If anybody with the US version wanna try... go ahead. I am on right now.