Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

furix

Arcana Heart 3 New Thread: Gameplay, Netplay, Etc.

I dropped playing because kamui is hard to play in Netplay. If I could go to any gathering than I would get back in a heartbeat.

Excalibur is annoying. But a 4D is not too hard to do to avoid it. Granted you have to be expecting it. But you should ALWAYS be expecting that.

I need to get some games of this in soon. Maybe this weekend.

You can 4D on reaction so long as you're not throwing out moves you shouldn't be throwing out...

I have had a few inquiries, as well as requests, as to whether or not I will restart my weekly netplay sessions of Arcana Heart(Not that I am a pro player but I was always a good host). I figure I would just drop a message here in case anyone was interested in joining in on that. I usually hosted it from 7-9CST Tuesday evenings(subject to change). I also recorded and uploaded a bunch of matches to my YouTube account.

Anyways, I am looking into possibly reviving this soon so if anyone IS interested keep an eye out. :)

you could count me in, though i only play a very noob cathy abc 214c super all day

I play this all the time(Actually, it's the only fighting game I still play regularly). So, I'll see if I can join up or something when finals are over.

Well I could always change up the day and time. Glad to see a couple of responses at least. I had no idea Furix was such a huge Arcana fan. Feedback and suggestions are all right too.

Oh and I would try and stream the rooms but my net's bandwidth is terribly wonky. It varies from day to day. That's cable for you.

There were never a lot of players online in waifus heart 3.

Btw, guys, how do you map your buttons in your sticks? I do it like this but it feels weird:

A B C

D__E

Btw, guys, how do you map your buttons in your sticks? I do it like this but it feels weird:

A B C

D__E

That's the default scheme.

Exactly like the arcade layout, which I'm pretty sure is what you have there. It's been ages since I've played, so I'm having a hard time remembering but putting my hand like that feels right.

A B C

D__E

That's arcade layout.

It's the same as MB

So, I've been mapping this shit like the original arcade? :v:

Still feels weird. Better than other layouts I've tried though

Still trying to get used to my new Seimitsu.

On my hori 6 button pad I do

ABE

DC

Makes sense to me. I actually kinda do better using default config instead of arcade.

I had no idea how the arcade layout was mapped so I went with:

ABCE

D

I will probably change it to the standard though. I play on pad 90% of the time anyways....

Anyways, update. Within this week or the following week I will go ahead and set up a room just like it was in the past. It will be Tuesdays at 7pm-9ish~pm CST.

Rules: No trolling. If you sweep a room please pass. In a room with a finite amount of time I am sure everyone wants as diverse an experience as possible. If you lag bad enough try again some other time. If you are too embarrassed to have footage of yourself on the net, try not to look bad! Mics are allowed and encouraged.

If there is anything else I remember I will post that as well. If there is any reason I am unable to do it one week I will try and get a message to someone(possibly a post here) and someone else can take up the room for that week. If they want.

Should I post here on a weekly basis on the day of? I am not sure that's necessary but it couldn't hurt.

@Star: Buy some damn shoes man.