Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

furix

Arcana Heart 3 New Thread: Gameplay, Netplay, Etc.

Love Max console port confirmed. Arcade update with balance patch and AH1 Stages and Music will be released in October.

I suppose that only covers the Japanese version of the game, correct? Let's hope Europe gets it, too.

Love Max console port confirmed. Arcade update with balance patch and AH1 Stages and Music will be released in October.

don'tfixzeniadon'tfixzeniadon'tfixzenia

Do you have a source for this? I don't see anything on Examu's site or their AH twitter.

If this is true, guess I had better start saving up to import again~

Do you have a source for this? I don't see anything on Examu's site or their AH twitter.
They announced it at the end of the Examu Cup stream this morning. You could check the archive (http://www.twitch.tv/examucup). We may see a more formal announcement come TGS next week.

don'tfixzeniadon'tfixzeniadon'tfixzenia

There was no pun in this post, I refuse to believe that you are infact the real eirei

Yeah, the first paragraph translates to something like

"And nobody thought it would happen: In the last moments of the Examu Cup, they [Examu] confirmed that AH3:LM!!!, the update that was exclusive until now for NesicaxLive will arrive to consoles (no console specified) in October in Japan. More details should arrive shortly."

^Yeah pretty much that. I don't know if this is a very clever move since it is very close to BBCP release date and it covers almost the same audience, so it could worsen the sales, but dunno. I'm probably importing this too though xD.

Dammit to many games in so little time: Chaos Code, Phantom Breaker, BBCP and now this (there's also DoA5U, Jojo and others out there....). Can't play them all :S.

I'm not sure that the update in October is the console release, but rather the Arcade update with the balance patch and new (old) stages and music.

It could be, it would be a very late announcement if they intend to release the console port next month. Could this be the game that ArcSys wanted to announce in October?

We have no confirmation that ArcSys is involved with the console port (I hope they are so we have reliable netplay, and not Aquapazza netcode). Arcsys only handled the console port of AH3.

Maybe we'll get a rematch button if Examu handles the port lol

Oh wait, it's not even confirmed to be a patch for AH3. Okay, I might import it if it's a separate disc release.

Watching the link Tigre gave, I heard Spring 2014 mentioned, but I don't know if that's relevant to the announcement or if it's for another official tournament (since I'm pretty sure the staffer does mention that). But yeah, from what I could tell, October is the arcade update, not console. My Japanese is really weak, though, so I can't be sure.

Is love max ever coming to consoles or have they mentioned something about it?

Also how are Maori and Lieselotte currently placed in the tiers? I haven't been following love max that much.

Oh wait, it's not even confirmed to be a patch for AH3. Okay, I might import it if it's a separate disc release.
Man I was hoping for patch. :v:

http://www.4gamer.net/games/190/G019042/20131002067/ We have a changelist for 1.04. Don't feel like posting the haphazard changes I have figured out (Someone will translate it at some point better than me)

Highlights: Weiss Air normals got hit

Elsa oki got hit

Zenia got hit

Yoriko 236a is no longer a low

Mei-fang got hit

Heart got back 2c > 236b (lol)

Health is universally buffed again (this already happened in LM)

Nerfing Mei-fang already? Goddamn it.

http://www.4gamer.net/games/190/G019042/20131002067/ We have a changelist for 1.04. Don't feel like posting the haphazard changes I have figured out (Someone will translate it at some point better than me)

Highlights: Weiss Air normals got hit

Elsa oki got hit

Zenia got hit

Yoriko 236a is no longer a low

Mei-fang got hit

Heart got back 2c > 236b (lol)

Health is universally buffed again (this already happened in LM)

Holy shit, run that link through Google Translate and try reading the changes.

Apparently Heart (or "Love Hoshi Ha~ato) received changes to both her "Tekken Punch B" and who could forget "Tekken Punch was really love anyway (EF)"

It's not enough that the game has a character simply entitled "This", but one of her attacks is called "The Art of Dropping This"