Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

furix

Arcana Heart 3 New Thread: Gameplay, Netplay, Etc.

It's been three years since Vanilla's release. Do you think a company would accept charging a small fee for an update instead of a disc release after that much time?

EDIT: What's worth nothing is that the Famitsu article ends with © EXAMU / ARC SYSTEM WORKS.

So myself and one or two of the other current AH3 players are thinking about creating content/tutorials to cover the mechanics of the series (more specifically AH3 specific mechanics), just like nadakai did for his clash theory video.

What mechanics/ideas would you guys like to be gone over?

hmmmm, for me, pretty much any and all mechanics or ideas that help with defense would be very much appreciated since I really struggle dealing with pressure in fighting games in general.

Oh also, RurouniLoneWolf:

http://homingcancel.com/arcana-heart-3-general-discussion/basics-of-ah3-offense-and-defense-wip/msg39978/#msg39978

Greats wrote up this article which outlines offense and defense in AH3, but it is a little dry. I feel like this content could be better presented (and better understood) in a video, so a video on this is still on the table.