Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

furix

Arcana Heart 3 New Thread: Gameplay, Netplay, Etc.

And why wouldn't you? You've got Arcana gauge for days.

Well if you burst or blaze (like me :kitty:) it kinda limits your extend options XD

What can I say? My pokimanz, let me show you :3

Magnet Akane, magnet adds a lot of tools for her, and the super adds extra damage. Magnet Lilica is good too. Hell, Magnet Saki too.. specially with the throw random trash everywhere super, Akane and Saki can use that for cross ups.

Yeah, I'm not saying that those aren't good tools, but, other arcana have similar tools + better stuff. Like it's bit the worst, but, it's kinda gimmicky imo.

Okay now I'm trying Fiona.

What THE FUCK is her timing for Sacred Bringah and Sacred Slayer?

She's fun to use. Actually I think I'm liking the "slow" chars from this game :v:

Yeah, I'm not saying that those aren't good tools, but, other arcana have similar tools + better stuff. Like it's bit the worst, but, it's kinda gimmicky imo.

But, even if they have the same tools, not all arcanas have it at the same time. The cool thing of Magnetism is the ball super, plus the addition of the trash everywhere super. Having both in there pretty much help Akane. Other arcana either give her good damage options, or good oki options. Although my mind is clouded right now and I can't think of one arcana that gives Akane the exact same options that magnetism does. But, I guess this isn't really a discussion about Akane anway.. IIRC It was about Kira, which yes, Magnetism IS pretty shitty for her. :S

Okay now I'm trying Fiona.

What THE FUCK is her timing for Sacred Bringah and Sacred Slayer?

She's fun to use. Actually I think I'm liking the "slow" chars from this game :v:

Watch her wings... It's either when the wings disappear, or somewhere near there.

Yeah, I kind of noticed that. Timing is still weird as fuck, though.

Now trying Maori. She's even WEIRDER, with those strange "delayed" normals and her summons :v:

Need sum Fiona and Maori advise :vbang:

I have crushed the Saki army that has appeared en masse before me. They have fallen to the power of the Poker Goddess.

Rio!? :o

hay guyz, fiona and maori advise? :(

4D will save your life a lot against those two. You don't wanna eat Fiona's Excalibur super or Maori's nee-san move(421X). Kira has problems with her sluggish normals so you have to be patient on stay on you toes for Maori.

4D will save your life a lot against those two. You don't wanna eat Fiona's Excalibur super or Maori's nee-san move(421X). Kira has problems with her sluggish normals so you have to be patient on stay on you toes for Maori.

xD What I tried to say is, if someone here got some tips or stuff to use Fiona and Maori.

IMO Fiona is kinda straight forward imo (though too slow, like Kira, but Fiona can actually deal some good damage easily)... but Maori's normals are too damn strange, like if they take some fractions of seconds before they activate or something. She's definitely a fun char to use, but I need to understand how her nature is.

Also, Kira's and Maori's animU side-screens distract me a lot :kitty:

xD What I tried to say is, if someone here got some tips or stuff to use Fiona and Maori.

IMO Fiona is kinda straight forward imo (though too slow, like Kira, but Fiona can actually deal some good damage easily)... but Maori's normals are too damn strange, like if they take some fractions of seconds before they activate or something. She's definitely a fun char to use, but I need to understand how her nature is.

Cabron, solo juega el juego y poco a poco le vas a ir entendiendo a los personajes.

BTW, does anybody know the names of the artist who did the artwork for AH3?

Cabron, solo juega el juego y poco a poco le vas a ir entendiendo a los personajes.

Calla D:< Quiero consejos porque el sistema de juego es muy diferente a lo que estoy acostumbrado >__<

BTW, does anybody know the names of the artist who did the artwork for AH3?

You'll have to be more specific as ALOT of artist worked on different aspects of AH (arguably there are 3 people responsible for bringing it together)

BUT I assume you mean who did the lead visuals such as the character portraits, that would be Hirotaka Akaga (most notable for working on the Queen's Blade series--the original battle books)

BUT I assume you mean who did the lead visuals such as the character portraits, that would be Hirotaka Akaga (most notable for working on the Queen's Blade series--the original battle books)

Yes, that's the artist I was looking for. Thank you.

...incoming scrub, may or may not be good advice. Only played at casuals :X

Fiona's j.B is supposed to be pretty good, her j.C is nice air to ground, and picks them up so you can land and do a combo...

Other than that, use Excalibur smartly, it's a nice counter to "the floor is hot lava" type playstyle, but vulnerable to 4D, etc. Don't know much else because I dropped her.

Maori is primarily a zoner, so even though her weird normals are fun (imo), you should be spending your time across the screen, using your sisters smartly.

As far as ground combos go, I only did a basic string (would give notation if I remembered) into 623X launcher, homing cancel into an air string. I think rather than homing cancel (or with, not sure) off of the launcher, you can use one of the sisters (either 22 or 421, don't remember) to keep your opponent on the ground for bigger combos.

Anyone can feel free to make corrections, I barely play the game as it is.

snip

snip

cebos, hay que tratar el netcode entre nosotros que teoricamente podriamos decir que estamos cerca, a ver si no me vende esa shit