Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

furix

Arcana Heart 3 New Thread: Gameplay, Netplay, Etc.

Yeeeah, it's weird. Something about amassing waifu points. It'd prolly be easier to understand if it wasn't in moonrunes.

Yeahhhh.

Was it your room where I got hit by excalibur like 3 times because I didn't know how to block it (and I derped once after I figured it out and got hit anyways)?

Yes. Yes it was.

I imagine you know by now, but, it's an overhead :P

it's also air unblockable, there were a few times where you jumped to avoid and took it to the face. And when you do manage to block it, you can punish her if you hit her with a low while she's laying on the ground, she gets placed in a standing position and you get a full combo.

Yeeeah, it's weird. Something about amassing waifu points. It'd prolly be easier to understand if it wasn't in moonrunes.

Makes more sense now. I suppose the "leader board" for gathering points, not necessarily win rates. Like if you played 400 games a day for a week, you'd have gathered a ton of points even if you only wone 20% of those games.

Oh well, I think I should be close to the 3rd RP color (the one you get for leveling up).. maybe?

What time do you guys usually have player rooms?

I usually make them around 830-9 EST

Usually goes until 1-2am

I'll try to make it out so I can get some much needed practice, I'm only used to seeing 1/5th of the cast. :vbang:

I just got done playing Toan. Went like 2-20.

I think I'm making progress.

I need to play Toan some more. I've been fighting the fucking Fiona guantlet lately, I want to try my new Fiona strats against him.. You read this hit me up toan!

I'll try to make it out so I can get some much needed practice, I'm only used to seeing 1/5th of the cast. :vbang:

I still have no idea what's going on in matches like Ange/Yoriko/Maori/Eko :v:

A good Eko player will only use 2b and je. Real talk.

lmao horror it's as if you're still in dallas and you're fighting supaa's eko

public service announcement: luck is a stupid arcana and everyone who uses it should feel bad

This is me everyday.

"Oh boy, time to play some AH3"

>go to lobby

>see only 1 room and I have a 3 with it

>screen:wide

All my hate.

I recently got back into this game thanks to finding a tourney player who isn't a 2+ hour drive away. I'm in Central WI, whereas all of the tourney scenes are on the edges, like Green Bay, Milwaukee, etc. I play Zenia, my usual Arcana is Sacred. Yes, yes I know it's ass, but I really like it's Specials.

Hay guys...

I'm liking Metal and Light arcanas so far with MAH Kira. Are they okay for her, or I should pick something else?

BTW Water Arcana is shit.

This is me everyday.

"Oh boy, time to play some AH3"

>go to lobby

>see only 1 room and I have a 3 with it

>screen:wide

All my hate.

I'll fight you. I'm in the same general region. Just send me a message for when you wanna play.

Hay guys...

I'm liking Metal and Light arcanas so far with MAH Kira. Are they okay for her, or I should pick something else?

BTW Water Arcana is shit.

Those are some of the best arcana for Kira. Also, Evil works very good as well.

Water arcana is good for Kira or bigger characters in general. Trust me. There is a way to use it right. It's good point just aren't as obvious as other arcana.

Soooo is it bad that even after owning this game for 4 months, I still do sesame street combos into super with Weiss? :v:

Soooo is it bad that even after owning this game for 4 months, I still do sesame street combos into super with Weiss? :v:

yes

fireelsa.jpg

hmmmm.

R

U

D

infamous Elsa+Fire guy that is blowing everyone up on PSN?

R U that guy?

???

if you aint, i commend you on this masterful troll.

if you are him,

have mercy on everyone.

hmmmm.

R

U

D

infamous Elsa+Fire guy that is blowing everyone up on PSN?

R U that guy?

???

if you aint, i commend you on this masterful troll.

if you are him,

have mercy on everyone.

Wait, I'm infamous now?

Rei, everyone talks about how they're gonna slash your tires, brah.

Work on those fancy EFC combos. It makes you look cool, and they do hueg damage.