Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

furix

Arcana Heart 3 New Thread: Gameplay, Netplay, Etc.

My point is I own the game twice already, I have no need to buy it again, so I'd be paying 90 bones for a boobie mousepad and an artbook.

I can't see any reason to get the American PSN version; since I already own the Japanese version there doesn't seem much point.

The only thing I'd get it for is the eventual DLC colors.

Basically, I'm paying more money for the future opportunity to spend more money.

When's the next PSN room?

almost want get... almost want... maori bubz woulda been better though.

They said mouse pad, not arm cushion.

But Mei-Fang is bigger than Maori!

'see that official size comparison chart that's going around'

Well you see.. Mei-Fang is only bigger because her body is bigger. But, when it comes to actual boobs size, Maori is bigger.

I can't see any reason to get the American PSN version; since I already own the Japanese version there doesn't seem much point.

The only thing I'd get it for is the eventual DLC colors.

Basically, I'm paying more money for the future opportunity to spend more money.

When's the next PSN room?

I have the DLC colors on my JP ver. I bought the US PSN version just to support the game/companies.

I'll download it (along with Platinum) later, when the servers have cooled down. I've got a couple of errands to run anyway.

EDIT: It's downloading! (albeit very slowly)

EDIT 2: Still downloading. Only at 51%. Looks like I'm going to have to wait until morning to actually play. :(

EDIT 3: 'finally has game' The movement's definately going to take some getting used to. That's said, I'm enjoying this game so far. I haven't tried everyone out yet, but it's looking like I might main Lilica. For subs I'm thinking about Mei-Fang, Catherine, or Konoha. I still want to give everyone else a go before I decide, though. (Hey that rhymes!)

I'll probably get this now, but I only have pad for PS3, it's gonna suck going back to if after playing on Stick for so long. :V

God help me that the D-Pad is decent on PS3. I do hope it's not too hard to combo on pad either.

So...i just got this game...and i don't really know anything about it or how it works. is there a tutorial somewhere? and who is a good character to start out with?

EDIT: oh and uh...how does this game do with the ps3 controller? *dosent wanna buy a stick*

So...i just got this game...and i don't really know anything about it or how it works. is there a tutorial somewhere? and who is a good character to start out with?

EDIT: oh and uh...how does this game do with the ps3 controller? *dosent wanna buy a stick*

these may help

http://mizuumi.net/2011/03/20/a-starter%E2%80%99s-guide-to-arcana-heart-3-part-2/

http://arcana.mizuumi.net/wiki/FAQ#There_are_just_as_many_Arcana_as_there_are_characters..._I_don.27t_know_what.27s_good

Who else gets ads on PSN now?

Whenever I go into the netplay menu, I get some shitty little Honda Civic add in the top right, underneathe my name. Doesn't really bother me or detract anything from gameplay, I just hate having ads in my face everytime I turn around.

I think it's happening with the US version. However, the JP version has no ads.

Who else gets ads on PSN now?

Whenever I go into the netplay menu, I get some shitty little Honda Civic add in the top right, underneathe my name. Doesn't really bother me or detract anything from gameplay, I just hate having ads in my face everytime I turn around.

you hae to see on mk, they put ads on the stages, lol