Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

furix

Arcana Heart 3 New Thread: Gameplay, Netplay, Etc.

Really liking the new HUD, also interesting that Weiss now has an indicator for when her extended blade is on, not sure how to feel about that lol

Does anyone know if the EU 360 Games on Demand version is region locked or not? I ended up migrating my account to get DFKBL, but since I won't be able to re-migrate it for a few months, I figure I'll get what I can from the EU marketplace.

That version of the game is region locked.

http://www.4gamer.net/games/190/G019042/20130502021/SS/003.jpg Is that an AH2 stage I see? V: :v::v::v::v::v::v::v:

Just saw this not too long ago. Can't believe they actually put AH2 stages in this game. I love it. xD

Very good, suscribed. This is pretty interesting and with getting into.

Btw how good is scharl ATM?

jB is faster. One Scharl player was saying it feels like it's at least 7-8 frames now (as opposed to 9 in the last version).

j6C is slower. You can't even IAD with it.

There's other changes too, but from the previous location tests.

I'm willing to bet that the music is coming with it. The only thing I do know is that those stages were NOT available at the Network Test. We'll have to wait until the 8th (it seems to have gotten pushed up a day!) to find out. Hey Arcade is going to be running a tournament for Love Max on the 11th, so hopefully we get footage of that quickly.

"Forbidden" lol

So, guys... do you think Love Max may get a console port? I don't think Arcsys would be a patch to update normal AH3 into LM.

It'll be full disc release. I have faith we'll get a console port.

Just keep ecole away from it

The image doesn't work for me.

"Forbidden" lol

Enter the URL into your address bar and press Enter/Return. You get 403 if you try to open it as a link.

So wait, did they use the same sprites between one and two? Because they certainly look alike.

AH3LM uses the same sprites as AH1. Heart still has the frames and data for her old 6b in AH3.

It's never changed.

AFAIK they've been using the same sprites for returning chars since AH1.

The fuck...seriously?

No wonder some characters looked really low-res compared to others.

Idk what you mean by that. The resolution of the characters has not changed either. Examus done a pretty good job of keeping it all uniform

He has a point, though.

Unlike GG sprites, which still look decent in HD, AH's sprites look kinda weird. Just take a look at each char's border lines to see what I'm talking about. Overall chars look too blurry. Not as bad as lol capcom's upscaled sprites in mahvel, sf3 o darkstalkers, but they definitely look strange.

My statement still stands. All of these games native resolutions are the same before Love Max. There was no scaling between any releases.

HEK tweeted a picture of some of Lilicas colors.

http://i.imgur.com/bYWku5S.jpg here is a comparison I cooked up of her old colors too.

Oh? Relational 1 is standard now? Best news ever. That was what I always used. Even after unlocking up to Relational 3 and buying the DLC and even that one time that I had all of the Heartfuls. Best Lilica palette.