Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

furix

Arcana Heart 3 New Thread: Gameplay, Netplay, Etc.

if this is real, then i maybe will able to convice some friends to buy it with me

the only thing that im wondering, is if they would made a retail localization like they did with BB, with voices and everything? cuz that means that they would have to do eng voices for the game

or they would go the agarest war way and make a psn download version for ps3 and a retail version for 360? to avoid having to do eng voices for the game and reduce costs of production

I HATE EKO!

you actually love her in secret :kitty:

on the psn go like this

4th option on the 1st menu

then 1st option on the new menu

that its the psn store of arcsys, Ah3 is the 1st option, and on the new menu the colors are the 1st option aswell

I was getting desynched while using Halo Yoriko.... every single time. :|

This happened when I had a Yoriko mirror the other day. I was using Flower Yoriko and the other guy was using Halo Yoriko. All of a sudden in round two the game went to shit. No idea why.

I was getting desynched while using Halo Yoriko.... every single time. :|

This happened when I had a Yoriko mirror the other day. I was using Flower Yoriko and the other guy was using Halo Yoriko. All of a sudden in round two the game went to shit. No idea why.

Confirmed netplay bug?

Quickly to the Aksys forums!

Hmm.. so Halo Yoriko is indeed glitchy.. I wonder if it's because of mildred in EF and the direction of the talismans. Not sure what the problem could be.

Oh, look...the AH3 thread! (FINALLY!!! TT__TT)

I just got the game so I was hellbent on maining Fiona since I skipped AH2. But Weiss was equally tempting >___> so yeah

Fiona/Metal (for now)

Weiss/Punishment

Sorry Furix, didnt mean to ignore ya today for an invite to play AH3 >.< I was sorta already fighting someone else at the moment, but I do wanna fight you again soon. :3

So apparently unlocking alternate costumes online doesn't unlock them for offline play. Or is there something I'm missing here?

Can your have the relational colors unlocked in versus?

yes, look at Battle Fantasia or Agarest War

doing it this way they can overpass the rule that force them to localizate the game with english voices on the ps3 since its only enforced to retail versions, not to psn game, they can cut costs this way

and to be honest im really happy that they are doing it this way

now i will only have to wait for the release :3

It's official guys:

http://www.aksysgames.com/2011/02/14/arcana-heart-3-is-coming-to-north-america/

One thing I'm wondering...coming to Playstation Network? o.O; It's possibly DLC only instead of disc based...?

Yeah it's coming as download only, also it seems to be exclusive to PS3 as well.

I'm not happy that I have to waste the HDD space but at least it should mean more "local" players. I'm also happy that I got my wish and they're gearing it up for a Spring release, but since this won't be a boxed game I don't see them doing a full blown localization, they'll probably just translate all the text and call it a day...

I just hope the servers are all connected, that way I can buy the PSN ver but continue using my reail JPN ver to play (thus I won't have to waste space and the time I've already invested in the RP system)

Also if it cost more than $39.99 I'll be FURIOUS! ...then buy it anyways = w=

Official US trailer (lol at them hiding the side bars...)

wow thanks aksys

most of the ps3 owners around here(like me) into games like this already imported ah3

it's the 360 players who need the game so that even more of us can play it

i'll probably buy it anyway to encourage bringing over games like this, but this doesnt help my scene in particular much

in before braindead fanboy hurrahs

Official US trailer

Also I expect a March/April release. And ugh they localized some of the Arcana names and terms (I hate when this happens, regardless of the reason);

Spirit Stones/Weapon = Celestial

Sacred = Holy

Punishment = Retribution

Dark = Darkness

Tone = Sound

Halo = Light

Flower = Blossoms

Plant = Nature

Time-Space = Time

I lol'd at "Blossoms." Also...Retribution..? xD Wow...

But yeah, not that it's a big deal but why did they have to change their names anyways? xP Silly America.

I'm not happy that I have to waste the HDD space

you can buy a 1Tb hdd for the ps3 coffee.gif

fun fact, its really fun when you have more teras of info and hdd's at your house that the company that you work, specially when the company is suposed to be big, lol

Also why are the 360 owners complaining? We all know how Aksys works...

The PSN ver of AH3 will get delayed, the they'll announce a 360 version as well, but only the 360 version will be available at retail, with the strong possibility of extra goodies.

It happened with Battle Fantasia and Agarest Wars, also you guys got Deathsmiles (special edition) and Overture, if anything Aksys and Arc are quite favorable to you guys.

I lol'd at "Blossoms." Also...Retribution..? xD Wow...

But yeah, not that it's a big deal but why did they have to change their names anyways? xP Silly America.

Well know when the ACTUAL Blossoms and Retribution Arcana are available in AH4 everyone will be confused = w=

Unfortunately, it's just something that America does. I've always hated it. First time I think I noticed it was when I played Vampire. Then when the game got released here, it became Darkstalkers. Accompanied by that awful U.S cover.

Then there was that shitty game NIER.

This(JP) does not equal this(US)

*sigh* oh well

Digital distribution makes me sad face, but I didn't have enough money import. Glad it seeing some love state side.