Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Humbag

Frosty Faustings 3 Results and Shoutouts Thread - Jan 8th 2011 - Nickel City

Salt.

GGs to everyone. Cue sorry about your TV.

Y'all suck at this game if you let me place 5th. Haven't even played more than 20 minutes since December and you guys let me get 1 win from money.

=/

Good times and good games everyone.

Good shit to people who beat me: you were cheap as fuck!

Props to Bozac for yet another great tournament!

Salt.

GGs to everyone. Cue sorry about your TV.

Y'all suck at this game if you let me place 5th. Haven't even played more than 20 minutes since December and you guys let me get 1 win from money.

=/

Hey man it isn't my fault i choked before I even got to you,

No wait... it kinda is...

Did anyone happen to take home with them a surge protector and component cables? The surge protector is my brother's and would have been labeled "Boczar". The component cables belong to my cousin and he let me barrow them for the tournament. If these items are not found I will have to buy them new ones. If somoene picked them up by mistake and could let me know, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

I think blade is missing a PS3 controller in addition to the items ElvenShadow mentions as MIA.

It would be especially cool to hear that stuff returned. It's pretty common for people to get a little hype and accidentally pick up stuff that isn't theirs so... if you did accidentally something... send it back! :)

Thanks man!

Wish I woulda known years ago the secret to winning tournies was to not actually play in them but instead go drink a lot of beer.

2 things if anyones still reading

1 - Blade, did you take my tv? someone took mine and left me there shitty one. They both look alike on the out side but this one picture is very shitty. The one i have has a bunch of letters/numbers or something on the top of it done with a black marker. I'd really like it back who ever took it!

2 - Travis, me and simon won that shit :) that dou was being sarcastic

1 - Blade, did you take my tv? someone took mine and left me there shitty one. They both look alike on the out side but this one picture is very shitty. The one i have has a bunch of letters/numbers or something on the top of it done with a black marker. I'd really like it back who ever took it!

Unfortunately I didn't bring a TV with me, so I can't claim to have stolen yours. :V I'm still missing my wireless PS3 controller, so we're in similar boats. (Woocash, you pmed me asking for a description but never got back to me, WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU????).